Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

last night dream I was living in a house with externalgalleries...I was standing on the gallery and looking to the other side ofit...seeing 2 young boys...only teens...having guns...standing behind adoor...I shouted ...what are you doing here...they only showed there guns tome...like back off....the door opened and the boys went in...I run there andthe boys run out and I went inside the appartament...an old lady was livingthere...I asked...did the boys rob you..did the threatened you with the guns...shedid not dare to answere so she said...I do not know....I went out but the boyswhere gone...I started to walk back to my appartament when I met a women with avery strange animal...the animal was a size of an sqirrol...but it did havefront legs very smal ones...and when the women hold it she said...oh no he betof an tooth.....here I awoke myself because it become so strange that I couldnot anymore understand it...
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night dream happened very much...I was visiting some kind of shop...they sold old and new things...a man recomended a poem book..he said it is very old and many classics is in it...so I decided to buy the book...my son was with me and he wanted to buy a quotation sighn...he gave it to me to pay for it ....I was surpriced when a women took a photo of me...she come to talk with me...she took my hand and started to like fortune tell what is going to happen...she said that I had made success on a party where all was so fine and dazzled up and I come in ordinary clothings...I was a bit puzzled what that meant...I left the shop and a women I somehow knew even I did not know from where...she wanted us to go to a place she wanted me to see...off we went...and time passed and it was night...she said...we have to find a hostel to sleep in....the hostel owner was a bit abusive so I said...I do not sleep here...and I went out...she followed me and now suddenly I had my sons backpack...she took me to a scary forest...soon we come to a lood and she jumped but fell into the flood and with my sons backpack on her...she went under the water and now it was deep...I could se very scary animals ...soon she come out of the water but still in the flood...I felt very clearly she wanted to delay me for some reason...now she had fanzy clothings on her...I now remembered the women telling me what will happen....now I left her...I felt her grip on my ponytale trying to dragg me back...but I walked on....I did not know where I was...I asked a women in a kiosk and she showded the map to me...and I was so far off where I supposed to be....now my son come and had a boy in his own age with him....the boy had a phone and I asked if i could lone it for a minut...but I was not able to google so he helped me...my own phone was totally smasched...but here I awoke myself it was too much.....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I met my cousin who went over to the other side for 2 yrs ago...the most strange was that I did not react over her form...a trach can...white top and blue body so to say...and where you put the trach it was where I looked in and I was so happy to see it was my cousin...whom I miss very dearly...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream my mother was visiting me (she is on the other side)..door bell rang and I opened the door...My aunt (87 yrs) come on visit and carrying a parsal in her hands...she and mother who also hade a similar parsal in her hands...they went into another room to give the gifts to each others...mother come and she had a rather big leftovers of a cake...my son took the cake in his hands...and he gave it to me...I tried to be kind when saying...take a plate so I can put the cake on it...he came with a dirty plate...I said ...no a clean plate...I was so imbarresed so I awake me from this dream...

In this episode a man was having a class about different trees...he had branches of the trees to tell more about...he stayed at my place and he asked if he can use my washingmachine....it was very complicated so I do not even know how to decribe it more further of the dream..
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was in a town walking when I saw Gert Fylking (swedish controversial celebrity)..He shined up when he saw me...I was surprised he recognised me and I was thinking how and from where....he asked me about a man and a women (do not remember there names) ..I said...they are living in the house...(in the dream I knew and was familiar with both the persons and the house)...Gert was happy to get this information ...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was looking in a mirror to see what was wrong with my left eye...I bend the eyelid backwards and I see some kind of blobb..I touched it with my nail it felt hard....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was in an accident...I woke up in bottom of a ravine...I got help to crawl up from the ravine and taken to hopital...They put plaster on my both legs...the doctor said I should go back to the accident place...I said in horror..no that is impossible...it was in so deep ravine it is impossible to go back there...okay said the doctor...we will take an sample from your ear...there is a place where the spine fluied is flowing by...I asked if it hurts...yes the nurse said ...it will...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night dream was fun...I was out having fun and was just going home...when a man run towards me and asked...where are you going...I said home....No no he said...and now I recoknized him..I have bean having fun with this man...really fun time with him...It was so nice feeling to be reminded of that...but suddenly I said...I am married...oh he said...the marrigde has made you gain weight....ha ha...
    In this episode I was somewhere with out phone and money...some boys passed by and I asked if they can call a cab for me...they did...it was very complicated place where the site was not so good...so I went up so I could see down to where the taxi will come...soon I spotted the taxi and it was a women driving...she shouted to me to hurry...I run down and now she said...grab the buns for me...a women from a kiosk gave me 2 huge buns...the taxi was very odd.....had to sit up on the roof and I said...it feels slippery will I manage to sit without falling down....here I awoke..
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I chared an apple with The Crownprinsess Victoria of Sweden??In this dream I chared a bath with a women I do not remember the dialog we had....Here in this dream I was in a pasture with cows...they went bonkers and run throw the fences...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night I was with my parents...I cleaned and I was angry...father tried to calm me down (as he did towards mother)..mother was all the time near me..like glued to my side...I went on with rant towards mother...father again said something ...why are you so angry....I said ...because mother did harm me and gave me so much pain...now mother liened more so I could feel her love towards me...here I awoke...I felt real katharsis...my parents both are on the other side...In this dream I was back to my childhood house (in real life the house is not there)...I was standing in front of the house and I see my aunt and uncle coming...my aunt said...I was imagening you have dark hair...and you are totally grey/white...I laughed ...yes time passes....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 198 of 199 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 LastLast