PDA

View Full Version : interesting experiance

JasonBkn
14th March 2010, 02:55 AM
hi there everyone i had a interesting experience today i had just finished the energy work and gone into trance it was 9pm down here in Melbourne, there where no lights on in my meditation room like to meditate in darkness.

All of a sudden i became aware of a very bright light shining on me from my right hand side. I have no idea what this is can anyone tell me if they have a similar experience thanks

Regards
Jason Blackburn

CFTraveler
14th March 2010, 03:32 AM
Hi Jason.
I moved the thread because it was addressed to everyone.
More than likely what you experienced is what is known as the 'light in the head' phenomenon, and there are some threads around here about this. It may have to do with pineal gland activation and is something that sometimes happens in times of deep meditation or great stress. It can also be a side effect of energy work, and it can be a good thing.

Here's a couple of threads:
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=7750&p=60842&hilit=pineal# (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=7750&p=60842&hilit=pineal#)
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=17168&p=121555 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=17168&p=121555)

Fogged
14th March 2010, 04:24 PM
When I used to meditate regularly, I used to have similar experiences. I would feel as if my head was full of light and as if a bright light was shining all around me. Many times, I would open my eyes to find out where the light was coming from and see nothing. I am really glad to read an explanation for it here.

Tutor
14th March 2010, 05:26 PM
:idea:

CFTraveler
14th March 2010, 05:56 PM
These are not momentary experiences, Tim. When it happens it stays on for hours.

Tutor
14th March 2010, 07:21 PM
:idea:

CFTraveler
15th March 2010, 03:29 PM
pretty much what im telling you CFT, is that these skills, while momentously wondrous, have little to do with our present doing. to experience them is only as a wakeup prod, and not intende for practice that would steal one away from what calls them in this time. No one said it was, I'm not sure what your objection is, or you're just using this question as a platform to expouse- what?

Tutor
15th March 2010, 05:31 PM
pretty much what im telling you CFT, is that these skills, while momentously wondrous, have little to do with our present doing. to experience them is only as a wakeup prod, and not intende for practice that would steal one away from what calls them in this time. No one said it was, I'm not sure what your objection is, or you're just using this question as a platform to expouse- what?

well by your reflection...it must be as a platform to espouse. about what? is neither here nor there i reckon. no objections really. it's cool. 8)

Robert Bruce
16th March 2010, 05:40 AM
G'day,

If light comes from above, inside the mind's eye, this is the light of a higher level of consciousness.

If light comes from the side, and stays present for some time, it may be exterior to you, meaning it comes from another source.

This could be ET related.

ETs will sometimes alter people, raising their levels of consciousness, using a ball of vibrating light. This is an astral operation, meaning the ETs are operating in the astral real time zone. The vibrations are whole body and can be described as a kind of futuristic Hemi Synch.

If you are awake in your body during this, you may feel a kind of vibration, and see the light coming from the right hand side and above you, just out of sight.

If this happens again, turn your head and look. Or, move your point of view and look.

This happened to me starting age 3, and continued into my late teens. I saw the ET once, when I turned to look.

Robert

CFTraveler
6th May 2010, 01:42 PM
Sounds right. Your pineal gland activated as a result of your meditative state (and the binaurals helped, I'm sure). I have found that after it happens for the first time, it keeps happening.
So don't be surprised that it happens for a few days in a row and then not for a while.

Tiny
11th May 2010, 06:44 AM
I think that phenomenas of flashing light and beams are of the presence of other beings.

I'd like to add that there are also a lot of evil ETs who are very real and present on this Earth and manipulating people.

Just recently when I was about to leave my body the infamous Greys caught me off-guard.
They are hanging out in the RTZ and negatively manipulating people in many ways.

If there is any sense of Greys or Reptilians I would recommend to immediatly call in a high vibratory energy such as: white-light, Jesus etc. (you get the sense I think).

The presence of a positive being or ET should accompany a feeling of love. If it doesn't then it's not interested in helping you. If it pretends to help you but there is no feeling of love then it is not interested in helping you.

kind regards,

Paul