PDA

View Full Version : Sleep Apnea

Gola
2nd February 2010, 12:09 AM
I have sleep apnea and currently use a CPAP mask at night. I am working my way through the MAP program and am doing OK although no OBE yet. My question is whether I should be wearing my mask during all OBE attempts. My concern is that I know that when I don't wear the mask ,when going to sleep, I choke and wake up( thus the reason for the mask). That being said, I seem to be having good success with the Trance techniques without using the cpap mask but without OBE success as yet. Maybe I am not reaching mind awake+ body asleep state? Anyone else with sleep apnea and suggestions or experiences would be appreciated

Thanks

ButterflyWoman
2nd February 2010, 04:34 AM
Keep wearing your mask. It's there for a reason, and it's not worth the risk, in my opinion.

If you're doing okay with the trance, it would seem that the mask isn't really causing any undue interference. It can take a while to achieve the OBE, so don't despair that it hasn't happened yet. I can't imagine that the mask is creating any kind of problem where OBE is concerned.

CFTraveler
2nd February 2010, 02:28 PM
I have read various posts from people who wear cpap masks and project without any interference from them.
So my opinion is, safety first.

Gola
3rd February 2010, 12:41 AM
Thanks,
I'll keep pushing on and i'll let you all know when I get have my first projection