PDA

View Full Version : Man and a woman were praying for me?

niki123
29th January 2010, 09:42 PM
This morning had a short dream and I was lucid.I was in my apartment but it looked different somewhat.Suddenly this man, a small boy and this woman came inside and I ask them what are they doing in my apartment but they said nothing and they ignored me.I watched the woman go into one of the corners in my apartment and she bowed her head and started praying.I grabbed her shoulder and I asked her what she was doing in my apartment.She then told me that she was praying for me and I asked her why but thanks to my daughter I woke up.Everybody in my apartment is sick now and I don't know why I've been sick since moving here 5 months ago.Please let me know what you think about this dream.

Korpo
30th January 2010, 07:44 AM
Not regarding to the dream, but what you wrote - if you've been sick since moving there, there might be contaminants - mold or similar things, problematic construction materials, etc. Maybe it might be better to move out altogether.

As for the dream, this looks like someone is blessing your living space, isn't it?

Oliver