PDA

View Full Version : Recurring dream themes

sono
26th January 2010, 06:31 AM
Lately I keep dreaming of panoramic views of the night sky, with the words, Milky Way, or Via Lactea or odd "made up" words like "latte via" sounding in my head, & I remark that the stars all look flat, or unreal in some way. Once I was shown the greek letter lambda (?) - I don't know Greek, but recognised it - does anyone have any idea what it could all point to??

CFTraveler
26th January 2010, 02:18 PM
Lambda has a definite meaning in chemistry or math- however, I don't recall completely. It may mean a change in temperature or a change in angle? (that may be delta for the temp.) The stuff I learned in college has definitely left my brain, but there is a meaning.
As to star maps, I think it's a not-so uncommon theme with projectors- you may be dream-recalling projections to inner-space, or the void.

sono
27th January 2010, 03:27 AM
As to star maps, I think it's a not-so uncommon theme with projectors- you may be dream-recalling projections to inner-space, or the void.[/quote]

That's interesting, it does feel more like a semi-recalled projection, I must say! Thanks!