PDA

View Full Version : Breathing OOB

rapidlearner
14th January 2010, 05:44 AM
HI,

I haven't consciously OBE'd for some time now. I have been quite curious lately about what certain things feel like again...

Has anyone tried to be aware of breathing while OOB, if so how did it feel? I dont just mean recalling if you breath or not in an OBE like trying to think of what its like in a dream... I mean specifically putting some time aside OOB to see what happend when you think about breathing... (like looking at your hands, or going through walls)... How does it feel? If there was no feeling of breathing, did you panic?

I just want to know what happens consciously OOB when you think about breething mechanisisms.

If anyone has experience of this, I would be gratful for any comments. Or if youre a seasoned projector, would you mind giving it a shot and letting me know?

till then, Ill keep trying myself!

Kind regards

CFTraveler
14th January 2010, 03:01 PM
I haven't tried it, for the simple reason that lately I do a lot of bilocation OBE without paralysis when it's to the RTZ, and I try to 'tune out' my physical body as much as I can when I do so. So it would seem that if I tried it the results would be more focus on my body and less focus on the projection itself, probably making it even harder than it is . It's already hard enough to 'not move'.

Timotheus
14th January 2010, 05:51 PM
:D

rapidlearner
15th January 2010, 12:32 AM
I'm not sure if Timotheus was trying to teach CFT something or answer my question, my guess is the former!

Thank you neverthess : )