PDA

View Full Version : OMG-Naked dating in the astral !

niki123
30th December 2009, 04:16 PM
Yep,everyone was naked! :shock: Please help!I seemed to be waiting for a man but there were other men there too and it was a white room with benches .Suddenly this man came and started to look at my naked body and after a long lookse he said ok and that he'll be with me.He had this long list and he gave it to me before he left.My initials were first on the top and there were many other initials under mine.Ok,maybe 7 or so altogether.His hair was wet and he looked like the man I've been dreaming for a very long time.OMG ! :? :oops:

CFTraveler
30th December 2009, 04:32 PM
Why 'please help'?

niki123
30th December 2009, 04:40 PM
I don't know! I kind of felt dirty,lol!Stooping to naked dating lol!Ick!Has anyone else dreamed about such a thing? :?

Neil Templar
30th December 2009, 04:46 PM
unfortunately not! :wink: :P

niki123
30th December 2009, 04:51 PM
Ha,ha!Lol!!!!

unfortunately not! :wink: :P

Serpentarius
30th December 2009, 04:56 PM
Yep,everyone was naked! :shock: Please help!I seemed to be waiting for a man but there were other men there too and it was a white room with benches .Suddenly this man came and started to look at my naked body and after a long lookse he said ok and that he'll be with me.He had this long list and he gave it to me before he left.My initials were first on the top and there were many other initials under mine.Ok,maybe 7 or so altogether.His hair was wet and he looked like the man I've been dreaming for a very long time.OMG ! :? :oops:
It sounds like you were in a mixed-sex sauna. ;)

niki123
30th December 2009, 05:15 PM
Lol,you might be right because there was this white mist everywhere and then when I left I could see my face very clearly and there was a breeze and I was flying,lol.My hair was in a bun just like I went to sleep.

It sounds like you were in a mixed-sex sauna. ;)

CFTraveler
30th December 2009, 06:56 PM
Back to seriously, in dreams naked doesn't mean sexual, it means vulnerable. So I see how the idea of dating can make you feel vulnerable, especially if the environment seems contrived, like in a 'dating service', which is what I thought of when I imagined the scenario in which a bunch of people are comparing notes for compatibility- a meat market.

niki123
30th December 2009, 07:05 PM
Yieks,CFTraveler! I left out, feeling like a piece of meat!Meat market,yuck!Right on!

Back to seriously, in dreams naked doesn't mean sexual, it means vulnerable. So I see how the idea of dating can make you feel vulnerable, especially if the environment seems contrived, like in a 'dating service', which is what I thought of when I imagined the scenario in which a bunch of people are comparing notes for compatibility- a meat market.

Tom
30th December 2009, 07:15 PM
Ever notice how even here the words "naked" and "nude" add to the popularity of a thread?

CFTraveler
30th December 2009, 07:16 PM
It just needed to say OMG Naked dancing dating booze in the astral, and we'll get more hits.

Serpentarius
30th December 2009, 07:28 PM
Ever notice how even here the words "naked" and "nude" add to the popularity of a thread?

It just needed to say OMG Naked dancing dating booze in the astral, and we'll get more hits.

Now I know why we have so many spam posts and threads related to sex/♥♥♥♥♥♥ etc. We are their target costumers :shock: . Maybe since we try to be open-minded, not judgemental and we constantly seek new experiences 8) . I see, it all makes sense now :wink: .

niki123
30th December 2009, 07:44 PM
Ooops! Thank god I don't have these kind of dreams
often!Sorry!

Now I know why we have so many spam posts and threads related to sex/♥♥♥♥♥♥ etc. We are their target costumers :shock: . Maybe since we try to be open-minded, not judgemental and we constantly seek new experiences 8) . I see, it all makes sense now :wink: .

CFTraveler
30th December 2009, 08:32 PM
We're just kidding, but watch this thread grow in the next few days.
There was an author (don't remember the author or what the book was about, lol) who titled her book something like "Nude dancing girls" because she wanted to sell it. And I think it was in the bestseller list for a while, and it had nothing to do with nudity or sex. She made the system work for her.