PDA

View Full Version : recurrent dream

sleepingbeauty
24th December 2009, 07:07 PM
just in case anyone can help me...
I have had the same dream for the last two weeks, I keep moving. It's either another house, a flat, abroad etc...
but I just keep on moving. it's not about my job or anything. the wierd thing is that even if the space I now have in the dream is much smaller, I'm just happy.
it's not a negative experience... the thing is, what is this suppose to mean !? I guess it's my subconscious trying to tell me something but what ?
I read that it means that something will change in my life, that my subconscious is trying to prepare me for a change...is it true ? and how can we interpret what the change is about ?!!!

CFTraveler
24th December 2009, 09:24 PM
In my experience a house or room is symbolic of your mind, so that it's possible that you are 'changing your mind' about something, simplifying you life maybe, and it being a positive thing. So it's maybe that it's telling you what you want to do, or think of doing.

Korpo
24th December 2009, 09:27 PM
So, the move is the recurring theme. What about the individual dreams - do you have any of them available, do they offer any clues?

Oliver