PDA

View Full Version : The murder gang strikes twice

Korpo
4th December 2009, 09:16 AM
Some time ago I dreamed a story of a woman. She was a model, but she somehow knew something she that incriminated someone. She was living in a small apartment, and if I remember correctly that was part of her cover. She was hiding. I think she then was murdered by a gang of professional murderers and I combed her apartment for evidence afterward. That was weeks ago.

Last night I dreamed the following: I was sneaking in from the hallway, everything was very dark, at most the street lights or the moon shone some light in. I entered the apartment. I pulled the door close, trying to make no sound. The curtains were drawn, nobody could see inside. As silently as possible I closed the bolts. I left the lights out. I did not want to draw any attention.

Then, someone was out there. They were trying to get access. I think it is the murder gang. They are trying to work the lock, also silently. If I had not closed the bolts, they would be now on to me! I stand on the other side of the door, ducking into the corner next to the door. I wonder what to do - they cannot come through the door quickly this way, but something needs to be done, and I don't want to let them know I am here. I walk over to the phone, dial the police and leave it off the hook, hoping the police will trace the call and surprise them in the act.

Here the dream ends. This is the closest I have come to a nightmare for a long time. I'm not sure what it means. Any ideas?

Oliver

CFTraveler
4th December 2009, 02:18 PM
Only one- This kind of dream has always given me the impression that someone is astrally 'spying on you', if this makes any sense. You sense the energy and then create a dream to explain it.

Korpo
4th December 2009, 02:36 PM
Only one- This kind of dream has always given me the impression that someone is astrally 'spying on you', if this makes any sense. You sense the energy and then create a dream to explain it.

Yeah, certainly I am circumspect not to show myself.

Since I never see the murder gang in this one I also wondered if what I lock out is really harmful. I mean, being at the same scene in the same situation is a hint, yes. But I never see what comes after me, it needn't be bad.

Thanks,
Oliver