PDA

View Full Version : Weird sensation question

JoSac
22nd October 2009, 11:43 PM
I posted a thread about how i got this weird sensation while using the BWgen. i was just meditating and in a pretty deep trance and i felt it again. Its like this pressure on my nose and i actually felt my nose clearing up ( that noise u get when u have a stuffed nose and it finally break so u can breath through it). its pretty strong and i had a vision of this tunnel in front of me surrounded with red waves. then it started actually forcing my eyes open ( or maybe i was doing this not noticing, but i don't think so).

And is it ok to just jump right up after meditating or should u wait a few moments?

Thanks JS

CFTraveler
23rd October 2009, 01:57 AM
I'd wait a few minutes, as you seem to go into trance easily, from your description. And yes, you may find yourself getting flashes of images when you do this. (I get 'water surrounding me' instead of red waves, but I see a trend happening there.)

JoSac
23rd October 2009, 02:22 AM
Ok what do u think the pressure is from and could this make me project? And yes i do go into trances easy.

Thanks JS

CFTraveler
23rd October 2009, 01:24 PM
Ok what do u think the pressure is from and could this make me project? And yes i do go into trances easy.

Thanks JS I'd guess muscle twitches. Didin't we talk about this on another thread? Or did this happen without the binaural beats?

JoSac
23rd October 2009, 03:15 PM
This time it happened without the binural beats.

JS

CFTraveler
23rd October 2009, 03:31 PM
My guess is still on muscle twitches.
I think a lot has to do with awareness of them, as opposed to not realizing they're there.