PDA

View Full Version : Can not control my OBE's

pierrotlunaire89
11th October 2009, 03:02 AM
Hello!
I am new here and I opened this account just to ask this question. I have the reverse problem of most of you, I can not control when I have my OBE's, I mean, I have uncontrollable OBE's at any time of day or night. It is really frustrating and my doctor has said I have narcolepsy and that my attacks are connected with cataplexy. However I am sure I have OBE's and I have Astral projections at that time I faint, there is no doubt about it. I don't know or understand why is this happening but I have been having these experiences happening to me since I can remember. I would be glad to hear if anyone has had similar experiences. Thank you so much.

Beekeeper
11th October 2009, 07:34 AM
Pierrot, that would be difficult. I don't really know how to stop it from happening and I suggest you post this again in "Ask Robert" as he may have an idea of what you can do. Why I have responded is to suggest that maybe you can look at in a different way. I know it's no laughing matter, of course, but is it possible that there's a bigger reason for it and that you can somehow turn it to your advantage?

CFTraveler
11th October 2009, 05:36 PM
I have one suggestion- although I couldn't say what would help with your narcolepsy, I think energy work would help with your uncontrolled OBEs- sponging, more specifically.
I used to have uncontrolled OBEs in which I could feel myself lifting off and couldn't stop, and found that when I learned to induce them (that is, have them on purpose, when I wanted to) the incidences of involuntary takeoffs went down. And the times where they happened, I could do 'sponging' on my legs and stop it from happening.
I can't tell if your OBEs are caused by the catalepsy or other brainwave disorder (or the disorder be a side effect of the OBE), but I think learning the simple method of sponging and using it when the symptoms start can't hurt.