PDA

View Full Version : Electric Tingling or Vibrations

BriGuy
8th October 2009, 06:09 PM
Hi,
When I start off trying to induce the vibrations I usually experience a lot of tingling in my arms and legs which begins to spread through my body and intensify.
Sometimes this electric tingling feeling lessens and my whole body feels like it's conducting electricity or something.
I sort of think this is closer to the vibrational state?
Should I try to focus on increasing the tingling or increasing the electrical conduction feelings :?:
Or both :?:
Thanks.

CFTraveler
8th October 2009, 08:42 PM
Hi,
When I start off trying to induce the vibrations I usually experience a lot of tingling in my arms and legs which begins to spread through my body and intensify.
Sometimes this electric tingling feeling lessens and my whole body feels like it's conducting electricity or something.
I sort of think this is closer to the vibrational state?
Should I try to focus on increasing the tingling or increasing the electrical conduction feelings :?:
Or both :?:
Thanks. Hi BriGuy.
Wow, where to begin.
Since this is Part 2 of the program I'm going to assume you're doing energy work and possibly energy body loosening techs.
I guess what I'm trying to say is, could you describe what you're doing to 'induce the vibrations'? The description sounds like energy vibrations, which are not exit symptoms.

BriGuy
9th October 2009, 12:53 AM
Hi
Thanks for writing back.
I find I simply concentrate on inducing the tingling and it starts.
For an exit technique I use the body loosening - bounce technique & brow center trigger.

CFTraveler
9th October 2009, 01:17 AM
Chances are what you are inducing are energy sensations. I suggest you continue to deepen the trance, and ignore the vibrations when they come. If they come early in the trance, slow them down by breathing with them, and don't go into an exit tech until you start to either hear voices or see stuff that isn't normal (astral vision, vortexes, or stuff like that.) Then and only then start an exit technique.
What you described (loosening) should be done before the exit technique. If the trigger works for you then look for a vortex and 'lean' into it.
If the vibes come late in the trance (after your consciousness has already shifted) then start rope and don't stop until you're floating around yourself. At that point try to get away from yourself, and you'll find yourself somewhere else.

BriGuy
9th October 2009, 01:31 PM
Thanks very much.
I will give that a try.
I sometimes have trouble falling asleep or losing conscousness briefly as I go deeper.
I will keep practising.

CFTraveler
9th October 2009, 01:54 PM
I sometimes have trouble falling asleep or losing conscousness briefly as I go deeper. If this is a big problem, try doing your routine early in the morning, say two hours before you usually get up. You'll find that you can skip some of the relaxation techs, and go straignt into energy raising and trance practice. This will enable you to slip easily into trance, while at the same time not allowing you to fall asleep heavily, (or to snap out of it if you do).