PDA

View Full Version : MAP Day 16 outside!

godigol
25th September 2009, 09:51 AM
Hello I'm godigol,
I can not believe that I have had already an OBE this morning! :D

I was dreaming when I woke up in the trance state. I could hear my body breathing. I tried the rope technique but didn't work. I then tried to shift my cosciousness out of my body and worked! The exit symptoms were not strong. I floated with a lot of difficulties around my room but I couldn't go outside it. The vision was dark and gloomy.
I found easier to go backwards and I found myself (after probably an astral shift) in a huge city with thousend and thousend houses. They were very closed each other, there was no roads and no gardens, I found that incredible. The houses of the city were so close each other that would resemble a colony of bees. the houses were white with blue and red roofs. Their style was similar as European or Alpine houses (I am very familiar with this type of houses).

I asked myself were I was and decided to go to the moon (it's the first thought I had).
Probably I shifted another time (I saw a tubetype structure)

I went to the moon and saw an incredible view of the earth. I decided to approach it but i suddenly found myself in my body.

My interpretation is that I astral projected direct in an astral realm without experiencing the real time zone before. My energy was low. The memory of the experience is not perfect as I broken Robert's law to keep the experience very short.

godigol
25th September 2009, 09:57 AM
Anyone has an idea of what I experienced? Was that an OBE or a dream?

godigol
25th September 2009, 10:05 AM
This city structure is very similar of what i saw. The houses were different in shape and color but it gives you an idea of my memories. I hope moderators will be not angry for my attachment. :(

CFTraveler
25th September 2009, 02:08 PM
Anyone has an idea of what I experienced? Was that an OBE or a dream? I think the initial experience was an exit to the RTZ, and then when you went through the 'tube' you phase-shifted to the astral.