PDA

View Full Version : no vibrations but is it significant at all ?

sleepingbeauty
14th September 2009, 02:22 PM
As I was working on my 9948484848th session...I started to feel like what seems to be heartbeats in my legs each time I'd inhale. I actually stopped doing what I was doing to concentrate on this but it didn't generate any vibrations (3rd eye trigger didn't trigger anything either). it didn't hurt at all...

CFTraveler
14th September 2009, 04:23 PM
You may find this helpful:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13544 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13544)

sleepingbeauty
15th September 2009, 08:48 AM
I've jsut read that your husband had vibrations about 2 years ago, he completely freaked out ...what about now ? did he ever managed to get them back ? has he managed to control his fears ?
do you "meet" up there ?! (I heard a good place to meet is at "the park")...
robert says that when we're sleeping the energy body expands and a copy mimicking ourselves is out. (sleeping above us). If one is having an obe, can he then see the copy of the wife/husband sleeping and can he wake this copy up ?

CFTraveler
15th September 2009, 01:12 PM
I've jsut read that your husband had vibrations about 2 years ago, he completely freaked out ...what about now ? did he ever managed to get them back ? has he managed to control his fears ? He did it a few times, and then didn't try any more. It was more shocking than scary to him- he really has no fears, he just doesn't take the time to practice. He is very busy, so I'm surprised he got as far as he did.

do you "meet" up there ?! (I heard a good place to meet is at "the park")... We've met in dreamscape but never in projection (technically).

robert says that when we're sleeping the energy body expands and a copy mimicking ourselves is out. (sleeping above us). If one is having an obe, can he then see the copy of the wife/husband sleeping and can he wake this copy up ? We both have seen each other's projected doubles, however, neither of us tried to wake the other one up.

sleepingbeauty
16th September 2009, 08:00 AM
what can I say ?! OUAHHHH !!!!!
:P