PDA

View Full Version : Railroad Tracks

Mishell
20th August 2009, 07:46 AM
I have a re-occuring dream symbol. I am walking by the railroad tracks in a dodgy part of the town where I grew up. The dreams are different from one another, but the railroad part seem very similar.

Anyone have any ideas??

In one dream I am walking along the tracks sing a song to myself "but I've made up my mind, I'm keeping my baby..." (know the song? It's Papa Don't Preach.) I see a big building and walk in. It looks like one from the college campus.I go into the restroom and look in the mirror over the sink. I notice that I look like Madonna from the 80s. A man walks in and goes into one of the stals. I ask him if this is the men's room and he laughs at me and says yes. I get embarrased and walk out. I'm in the hallway and see a girl I went to grammer school with. her name is Autunm. She points to a garbage can and I realize that my hands are full of trash. I throw it away and sit down at a small library table (which is also from my grammer school) that, for some reason, is there in the hallway.

In another dream I am walking by the railroad tracks in an ugly part of the town I grew up in. I am walking with my friend Amber. ( I knew her since she was born. Her family had money and so she got everything I always wanted.) I was talking to her, saying I can't believe it! I'm 25 years old and I still can't be my true self around my mother! No, wait a minute, I'm 35! Then we both started laughing because being 35 made what I was complaining about even worse. Then I noticed that we were standing under a large cardboard box, using it as an awning because it had started to rain.

Timotheus
20th August 2009, 10:33 PM
:D

Mishell
21st August 2009, 04:48 PM
Thank you, Tim, for a perspective totally different than my own. I think you may be on to something.