PDA

View Full Version : confused on Trance needed to exit

soul1
28th June 2009, 08:48 PM
Hi everyone
Most books (that I've read) describe the trance state in terms of "body feeling heavy, warmness spreading etc." and other body related symptoms. But i can have all of those while my mind is close to normal everyday state and haven't entered an altered state of consciousness at all, and of course am nowhere near a projection. On the other hand some authors write that you need to be in a physically paralyzed state before you can attempt an exit, which is obviously a far deeper state of trance.
Could someone please clarify exactly what state you need to be in for an successful exit, especially what your mind feels like which is the most important part and in my experience isn't always related to the body symptoms. I can for example fell the "body heaviness etc" and even get the energy sensations ( racing HC, tingling... ) and at the same time being firmly grounded/enmeshed (don't know the wright word )in my physical body as usual in a normal waking state and it doesn't seem an altered state of mind at all.

thanks in advance for your comments

CFTraveler
28th June 2009, 11:41 PM
Hi soul1.
This post viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13544 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13544) will give you some cues to look for.