PDA

View Full Version : I Really Don't Know About This....

sterlingknight
18th May 2009, 06:14 PM
I got up early Thursday morning to use the bathroom, and on my way back to bed, I glanced at the bottom of the window, and I wondered what I'd do if I happened to see some spirit or ghost or wraith, or whatever staring back at me, and I imagined it, and then I figured I was glad I didn't have an active pineal gland which would probably allow me to see into the Real Time-Zone and the creatures there. "No, thanks," I said to myself. I don't really wanna see into other dimensions only to see some mischievous creature or astral wildlife staring back at me.

I had a smoke and went back to bed . . . and just at that delicate point when drifting off to sleep--we've all been conscious of it, I'm sure--my consciousness automatically shifted into a state of awareness; I was in the vastness of space in my mind. I knew instantly that my body was asleep but my mind was fully awake. It was almost as when I did energy work, but there weren't any of the massive energy movements behind my closed eye-lids.

I wanted to project, have a conscious exit; I wanted to stimulate my chakras (energy centers); I wanted to do energy work and feel the vibrations, and I wanted to do all this simultaneously!

As I tried to bounce my energy body, I felt it heave up, and I saw the movement in space. I saw my legs fly up under my bed covers and knock down a shelf with a potted plant above the foot of my bed, and I got up to set things right, and I thought, F**k, my futon's ♥♥♥♥ed up, and that's when I saw my room: I was lying down; there is no shelf above the foot of my bed, and there is no potted plant.

A split-second of panic overtook me when I found I couldn't move, but within that same split-second, I knew what was happening: waking paralysis. I told myself to relax, and a second later, I could move. I raised myself up and looked around--the same-as-always messy room.

I rolled over on my side and fell asleep, and I dreamed of the most beautiful brunette. Her head rested as if in my lap. I leaned over and gently kissed her, at which time she looked at me.

"You were there, and you're just so beautiful," I said.

She got up and held me tight, and she whispered in my ear, "You'll take a wrong turn tomorrow. Don't do it."

And I won't go in to what we did next....

As far as I know, Thursday went alright--no big decisions, no turns, left or right or right or wrong . . . as far as I can tell.

I wondered what it all meant.

I retired earlier than usual on Thursday night. I wanted to repeat the trance state I found myself in the previous night, except this time I'd control it, do some energy work, stimulate my chakras, do a conscious exit and FIND MY DISC!

But it never happened.

I finally turned on my side and fell asleep.

I got up at 3 a.m. to use the bathroom, and my wife was up making coffee . . . Yeah. She was watching some Bette Midler movie, or something.

I went back to bed and to sleep.

Some time after, I heard talking, and it came from behind me: "Well, #$%&." I knew what was said at the time, but I just can't remember it, and I thought it was strange, like, What's going on?

I rose and looked behind myself, and I was startled, to say the least. In fact, seeing a boy of about six years of age sitting there in technicolor scared me enough to blurt, "AH!" or "WAH!" or something of that nature, but he was smiling, and there was nothing really scary about him. Then he faded, but I could still see the colors of his image, then of his outline, even after I lay back down and got up and looked again.

I was up again at six, drank some water and had a smoke and a good recollection of what had happened, but I wished I could remember what the kid had said, and I was happy I had four more hours to sleep.

I tried, unsuccessfully, to slip into that trance state, but it just wasn't happening.

sterlingknight
24th May 2009, 11:55 AM
So nobody gives much of a sh*t. That's okay. I haven't contributed much here, except for my experiences, but that's okay; everyone here has had those, eh?

I'm a troubled individual, and Mr. Bruce has helped a lot.

Seeuzin
24th May 2009, 01:38 PM
I "gave a sh*t," I just didn't know what to say. I've had only one sort-of similar experience. In it, as I lay in bed one morning, a gal approached me and put her hand on my cheek...I tried to open my astral "eyes" to see her, and she looked kind of like a very beautiful gal I knew in RL...but I had a completely different reaction, freaked out a little, and asked her if she was dead, LOL. She put her hand on my shoulder and said, "I DIDN'T SAY I was dead!" Then I woke up shortly after.

So yeah, not that similar. Your experience sounds very beautiful. It might help if you ask specific questions about it - what are you wondering specifically? Also, the people here really do care, I've experienced it a great many times.

ButterflyWoman
24th May 2009, 01:59 PM
It's an unfair assumption that because there's nobody who had anything constructive to say, that they don't care. Seriously, do you think that all of the people here on this fairly low-traffic forum are all 100% experts on every kind of psychic experience? All we can EVER do is just share our insights (if we have them) and no more.

Would it have been better to follow your post (which I did read when you posted it) with "Wow, dude, no idea." :?: In what way would that have been at all helpful?

I'm sorry that you feel that you're "a troubled individual" and I wish you much healing on that, and I'm sorry that there was nobody here who could answer your questions. Perhaps someone who doesn't log on often will do so soon and have exactly the answer you're looking for and post it for you, but as with anything else in life, there are no guarantees.

sterlingknight
25th May 2009, 04:47 AM
That's true. I'm sorry. You guys are really great. I got too drunk last night.

SleepGOTweird
29th May 2009, 06:42 AM
Wow dude...no idea.

sterlingknight
30th May 2009, 02:52 PM
Wow dude...no idea.

Hey, thanks, man.

Nothing has happened since, but of course I'm staying up too late and drinking too much.

Other than that, I'm just working.

I know . . . I'm pretty stupid.

Neil Templar
30th May 2009, 03:00 PM
nothing stupid about living your life however you want man.
i stay up late and drink too much too. :wink:
don't give yourself a hard time about it.
there's no right or wrong way to be.

sterlingknight
3rd June 2009, 09:26 AM
nothing stupid about living your life however you want man.
i stay up late and drink too much too. :wink:
don't give yourself a hard time about it.
there's no right or wrong way to be.

Hey, thanks, Neil.

naturebeliever
27th August 2009, 10:49 AM
Hey.
I understand how you feel about the brunette telling you "You're gonna take a wrong turn tomorrow". I have not had much success with conscious projection but in the numbered lucid dreams I have had I recall beings/entities/people saying prophetic-sounding things. It is natural to want to give in and believe in what you hear and sometimes it might be true or at least hinting at something you'd do well taking a closer look at in your life but I'd stick my neck out and dare to say that the VAST majority of any information received in MY case as a beginner amateur OBEr lucid-dreamer, meditator, what-have-you, have been OFF. Maybe the more advanced you get, the more sensitive and psychic you get, the more you can trust info you receive... I dunno..You are obviously more far along on spiritual development than I so I cannot speak for you. I'm just offering my input and perspective.

sterlingknight
30th October 2009, 04:24 AM
Hey.
I understand how you feel about the brunette telling you "You're gonna take a wrong turn tomorrow". I have not had much success with conscious projection but in the numbered lucid dreams I have had I recall beings/entities/people saying prophetic-sounding things. It is natural to want to give in and believe in what you hear and sometimes it might be true or at least hinting at something you'd do well taking a closer look at in your life but I'd stick my neck out and dare to say that the VAST majority of any information received in MY case as a beginner amateur OBEr lucid-dreamer, meditator, what-have-you, have been OFF. Maybe the more advanced you get, the more sensitive and psychic you get, the more you can trust info you receive... I dunno..You are obviously more far along on spiritual development than I so I cannot speak for you. I'm just offering my input and perspective.

Thank you so much for your reply and input.

I've been embarrassed to show up here much; as much as I'd love to be of help here, I don't have any answers, but the help I've received has has been like gold! I'm still a beginner, but I feel very in tune to the concepts . . . and this is the only place I feel comfortable asking questions and getting answers.

Pneumaphor
3rd November 2009, 05:38 AM
May I venture a guess that you posted your experience on this website the day after you actually had it? What I mean to say is that perhaps the brunette was implying that your 'wrong turn' would be your post on the astral dynamics website? Do not misunderstand my meaning as I am sure an inclination to do so will be felt. Welcome to Astral Dynamics Forums. :) The question remains, however, did you post your experience here on this site the day after you had it, which is the day the brunette was presumably referring to?

sterlingknight
3rd November 2009, 01:54 PM
No, I don't think I did, but I can't remember . . . on second thought, I didn't because I wrote about the next day also, or did I?

"What I mean to say is that perhaps the brunette was implying that your 'wrong turn' would be your post on the astral dynamics website? Do not misunderstand my meaning as I am sure an inclination to do so will be felt. Welcome to Astral Dynamics Forums."

You're correct. I'm not sure how to take that, but thank you for the welcome.

I don't think coming here was a 'wrong turn.'

My best to you and everyone here.

P.S. Thank you for your reply and input.

CFTraveler
3rd November 2009, 02:40 PM
Coming back to the initial post, (which I just read for the first time), I have to ask- have you seen anything else like the child in the middle of the night? Or were those isolated experiences, not to be repeated again?
Very interesting, knocking things down. I wasn't clear if it was actual things in your room, or in another room (someone else's?)

sterlingknight
3rd November 2009, 05:00 PM
No, nothing actually knocked down.

The other night, upon going to sleep, I felt myself falling, but I went with it--it was more of a sliding feeling . . . and I slid around the room--the room in which I grew up in with the flooring of my present room. Each slide, or falling sensation, was started with this mind-bling thing . . . I don't know how to describe it, and I was aware--aware of my physical body dead asleep, as I've never been before, and of my consciousness. When I became conscious, or awake, I was all sweaty in my original sleeping position.

I don't know, man. I need to read Astral Dynamics again, and I wanna get Mastering Astral Projection. Such books don't come quickly here in Japan.

The kid and the brunette were isolated incidences; recently seeing wraiths and stuff appearing and disappearing, more so than ever, aren't--had always figured it was my imagination.

Thanks for inquiring, CFTraveler.