PDA

View Full Version : Black Astral Bird

Keeper
3rd April 2009, 05:55 AM
Last time I was OBE briefly in my bedroom, saw a black bird right front of me, floating still in middle of air with flapping its wings. Then I woke up quickly, suddenly I felt bird's beak pecking on my cheek. I was surprised how could I feel when I was awake. Totally unreal, and I don't feel threaten or scared, just unexpected encounter.

Familiar with "black bird" symbols, but not sure what exactly doing right front me and pecked me for. Does anyone have experience approached by an astral animal unexpectedly?

~Keeper

CFTraveler
3rd April 2009, 11:41 AM
Well, not the same way you were, but yes. I was welcomed to the family by some crows when I went to their tree.

Emm
5th May 2009, 06:09 PM
Are you talking about crows in the astral, or in the physical being aware of your astral form?

It sounds a very interesting experience. Could you tell us more? I rescue and rehab crows and I've often wondered about their spiritual side. They are very intelligent birds and I have an extremely deep bond with some of mine - much deeper than I've experienced with domestic animals.

Emm

CFTraveler
5th May 2009, 09:09 PM
In the astral- Here it is.
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=10685&hilit=+crow#p82189 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=10685&hilit=+crow#p82189)

darron
6th May 2009, 12:55 PM
well these are some cool experinces 8)

wolfy221
8th May 2009, 10:48 PM
really cool experiences