PDA

View Full Version : help with re occuring dream symbol please?!

aprilla
13th February 2009, 11:28 AM
When I joined the rosicrucian way, I went to bed that night and I dreamt there was a little blue bird in a cage, in a house over the road from me, it was tweeting away and happy. before this i had not dreamt of a blue bird before.
Anyways, I have had this birdie pop in my dream a few times, the next time a month later, it was dead. 3 days later i dreamt a hawk appeared and i bowed down to it and it landed on my head. a week later i dreams blue birdie was back in a cage, a bigger one this time, and it was dehydrated and i was giving it water. about a month later, i dreams it wanted to fly away. then last night i dreamt it flew away, and someone caught it and gave it me back. i'm baffled...anyone have any thoughts?

Fish
13th February 2009, 12:49 PM
Maybe you need to look at a particular situation in your life from a “bird’s eye view” – take the blinders off.. pay attention. That’s what immediately strikes me. Repetitive symbolism coming up like that is your subconscious trying to tell you something and you’re not listening.. until now anyways. :)

Timotheus
13th February 2009, 03:57 PM
:D

aprilla
13th February 2009, 11:10 PM
The bluebird of happiness, how true. 8)
that's 2 cools, one more and I'm giving you a smarty badge :wink:

Timotheus
14th February 2009, 12:30 AM

aprilla
21st February 2009, 01:37 PM
lol Tim, ...thats a triple for youz....:mrgreen: ...anyways, last night Blue birdie of happiness shed all his feathers and inside he was a pulsating peeled ripe banana. and i popped it in the bin. :D

Mishell
21st February 2009, 01:46 PM
last night Blue birdie of happiness shed all his feathers and inside he was a pulsating peeled ripe banana. and i popped it in the bin. :D

:shock:

:lol: :lol:

Timotheus
21st February 2009, 03:18 PM

aprilla
21st February 2009, 10:27 PM
god knows but this birdie was plastic before it became a banana, how wierd is that?

Timotheus
24th February 2009, 04:03 PM

CFTraveler
24th February 2009, 06:03 PM
where this 'pulsating banana' is in relation to the 'bin' it is popped into, is for you to decide. maybe its me with my mind in the gutter, probably so, it all seems sexually symbolic.
I thought I was the only one who took it that way. :oops: :lol:

Yesterday a BlueJay flew next to my window and started singing the prettiest song in a beautiful whistle. Anyone in Florida knows they usually have a horrible 'caw' reminiscent of crows, which they're related to. It reminded me of the bluebird of happiness. :)

aprilla
25th February 2009, 09:39 PM
sexually symbollic?? my first thought was happiness was crazy, as in bananas.

Korpo
25th February 2009, 10:06 PM
sexually symbollic?? my first thought was happiness was crazy, as in bananas.

You see, I censored myself when I first read your description, but my reply would have been:

Putting the pulsating banana in the bin, that would have made Sigmund Freud happy.

When the "bluebird of happiness" transforms to this symbology, it's kinda suggestive. ;)

There's of course still the possibility you would never think that way, and therefore only we would interpret it like that, and the symbol has a totally different meaning. What do you think?

Oliver

Timotheus
26th February 2009, 12:01 AM

aprilla
26th February 2009, 12:43 AM
its definatley not sexual symbolism thank you very much :roll: .
when tim mentioned it being happiness i thought how true, and went to bed that night thinking about dumping the happy which is somehow connected to intent in which to make the world a better place....now thats bananas

Korpo
26th February 2009, 05:13 AM
Okay. Sorry for that, then.

Oliver