PDA

View Full Version : very strange and bizzar dream!

solo devilman
5th February 2009, 05:39 PM
in this dream,it was a awsome sky with multi coler clowds,in the sky was this enormas beast that was falling at a angel,the beast had the body that looked like a elifant and a long neck with the head of a turtle it was grayish brown in color,as it was falling it was yelling and desintagrateing and as it fell apart i could see smaller creatures inside it profoming sexually explicit acts these creatures were also screeming. what the heck does this mean?

Beekeeper
6th February 2009, 11:11 AM
In this dream,it was a awsome sky with multi coler clowds,
This represents our highest aspirations and possibly spiritual aspirations: "The sky's the limit; "To soar sky high"; "the heavens".

in the sky was this enormas beast that was falling at a angel,the beast had the body that looked like a elifant and a long neck with the head of a turtle it was grayish brown in color,

The choice of the word "beast" may have biblical overtones. Knowing as I do of your Christian religious background, this is what I feel it might mean for you. As a composite creature, it may be seen as some type of abomination, or not. What was your response to it? Was it fascinating or frightening? It's colour seems like a blot on the marvelous sky.

You could ask yourself what each of those creatures represents to you.

as it was falling it was yelling and desintagrateing and as it fell apart i could see smaller creatures inside it profoming sexually explicit acts these creatures were also screeming.

What was happening at the time? Had you dealt with something beastly or monstrous in your life? Did it all come crashing down on you? When you looked into the problem, was it simply obscene? Did it reveal thousands of little moments that had multiplied to become the monstrous overshadowing thing you felt you were dealing with?