PDA

View Full Version : Segmenting Mastering Astral Projection

Kittycat9981
13th October 2008, 06:19 PM
Blessings,

I was wondering if I will still get the benefits from the program if I do the first week of the program, then stop, then resume a week or several weeks later for the second week, and so on. Taking the program as a 90-day intensive nonstop may not be possible for me right now, but I will wait until it is if working through the book in such a way would be less effective. What are your thoughts?

Thank you.

CFTraveler
13th October 2008, 10:03 PM
I would say do it for a week, practice what you learned, then go the next week, then again practice, etc. I say this because it is only intensive in that you get a progressive amount of 'work' each time, and it seems like a lot at first, but once you develop a rythmn you'll see it's really not that intensive.
I do however recommend taking breaks, especially after the first 3 weeks, because there will be energy drain due to all this 'newness' in heightened awareness and energy restructuring. So rest and relax if possible, but try to maintain the structure, because you will teach yourself a routine and it will pay off at the end.