PDA

View Full Version : Braces, a problem?

Daniel C.
24th September 2008, 02:50 AM
Would having braces be a problem while feeling the vibrations, when you attemp to project? I read in 'Astral Dynamics' that you shouldn't wear anything; gold, silver, rings, and metallic objects. Does that include braces?

CFTraveler
24th September 2008, 12:31 PM
I don't think it's a problem. He talks about these things as possible problems in the sense that it may prevent someone from projecting for the first time, partly because they may believe it causes problems, not necessarily for any physical reason. A lot of it has to do with comfort. If you're not comfortable enough, you may not be relaxed enough, etc.
Since vibrations are about a shift in perception, it probably won't have an effect, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.
I project with jewelry on, some don't, it's just a matter of what you're used to and what you're comfortable with.
Another individual thing is temperature- I have to project covered up, because my legs get cold and I get tense. Some people can't even wear anything because they get hot, or not comfortable, etc.
So it's really an individual thing more linked to comfort, I think.

Daniel C.
25th September 2008, 02:13 AM
Thanks, you have really helped me out :D
Kudos~