PDA

View Full Version : Question about energy storage centers

archeat2k
20th September 2008, 09:36 PM
I'm at day 17 and have begun to raise energy. i am curious to know which are the chakras that are considered the energy storage centers? I assume from the picture that they are the sacral, solar plexus, and then brow chakras?? am I correct? thanks :D

also when raising energy, should we use belly breath or chest breath...the book doesn't specify.

archeat2k
20th September 2008, 09:44 PM
one last thing...when raising energy i feel the tingling sensations in my belly, but they seem to be spread out across the entire stomach and not concentrated in one spot. is this alright?

CFTraveler
20th September 2008, 10:48 PM
I'm at day 17 and have begun to raise energy. i am curious to know which are the chakras that are considered the energy storage centers? I assume from the picture that they are the sacral, solar plexus, and then brow chakras?? am I correct? thanks :D

also when raising energy, should we use belly breath or chest breath...the book doesn't specify. Neither. The first energy storage center you fill is the lower dantien, which is two inches below your navel. It's actually a little higher than the sacral chakra and a little lower than the solar plexus chakra.
Robert doesn't recommend you go any higher (the next one is around the heart center) because when the lower one overflows, it goes up, and it is essential to keep grounded. Too much energy in the higher centers causes imbalances.

archeat2k
20th September 2008, 11:42 PM
i see. thanks for the help!