PDA

View Full Version : Day 49 semi/projection

Scott
12th September 2008, 01:13 AM
I did the whole pre OBE exercises then I did the chasm crossing rope technique for about an hour and I Blacked out but I came back strong semi able to think and drunk feeling with strong vibrations and ringing noise's then I started pushing my self out with will (I needed to just stick to my technique) I got out slightly out like half out I could see my room it was dimly lit and my walls looked odd and had moving patterns on them, in the air was gray swirls and there was a ball of static over my head, with all this going on I was trying my best to click out of my body all the way but I got so excited I got pushed back into my body. I needed to just let go give in and stick to technique. Now when I restored my self from blacking out I was very disoriented as if I was drunken dose this possibly mean I noticed a re-entry and not an exit? im starting to really get somewhere now :D

CFTraveler
12th September 2008, 12:46 PM
Could be possibly. I've had those types before, best guess is that you need more energy. Try to do more energy raising (full body circuit) before you trance and e-body loosening before you do the exit technique. But it sounds like you're doing well.