PDA

View Full Version : Crash

universal_mystic
5th September 2008, 05:32 PM
As I woke up my last dream suddenly came back to me and I've been wondering what it may be referrng to.

I was in this large room with some people I knew although i don't think they were close friends, just acquaintances. One one side there seemed to be some water with soem steps going down to the water. A really nice speed boat pulled up with soem people on board. I leant over and asked them how much it was & they said £35,500.

As they said this I heard a noise & turned round to see a large van/lorry coming into the room (?) and then all of a sudden it started to roll over sideways and I could see it coming towards me but I was safe enough down the steps. then it flipped over end over end.

'We' went over to help the driver and saw it was someone 'we' knew called Paul & he had broken his neck and was dead.

Then I woke up.

Any odeas?

aprilla
5th September 2008, 06:44 PM
think about something thats happened in/to you just recently . have you noticed something of value(the pricey speedboat) in yourself(perhaps a new ability/new hobby or lifestyle you seek that your contemplating or your heading towards?)