PDA

View Full Version : Nice pen for dream journal

sleeper
13th August 2008, 09:37 PM
This might seem silly, but I finally bought a nice pen a few weeks ago for my dream journal, and it has really payed off - until I left it in my other room.

Last night, I filled 3 pages of my dream journal with keyword-style notes! But I only had a crappy generic pen by the bed - so that, coupled with my lousy middle-of-the-night handwriting, has lost a lot of my notes.

so i just made this post to say: don't be lazy like me, keep a good pen with your journal always.

CFTraveler
13th August 2008, 10:27 PM
I have found that if I have the journal (a small one) under the side of my pillow with the pen in it I use it more than if I leave it on the side table. When I wake in the middle of the night if I can't feel it with my eyes closed it's no use.
Of course, since I write with my eyes closed a good deal of the time sometimes it's a miracle I can make out what I wrote.

boris
15th August 2008, 07:56 PM
:idea: how about a mini tape recorder?

CFTraveler
15th August 2008, 08:37 PM
I'd have to find the 'rec' button with my eyes closed- I can't use a voice-activated recorder because my hubby snores. So all I would get would be ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ----snort----ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ--splutter-gag-ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ... in the recording. :D