PDA

View Full Version : Undoing a nightmare

Korpo
14th July 2008, 03:56 AM
Before I woke up I was part of a nightmare. I'm not sure it was mine, though.

I saw a scenario unfold. I think a child wanted to go up a set of stairs at the end of a room full of people. But more and more elements turned frightening. There seemed to suddenly be a chrome-metallic spectre up the stairs mainpulating the set of double-swing doors. Also a person in the crowd seemed to take on the same quality as the spectre after the "main character" passed it - his looks changed a bit, had a mutilated eye, I had the feeling he was a watcher, not a regular dream character.

I was feeling a certain distress how this nightmare was unfolding like clockwork. I guess I first contemplated waking up. Then I remembered that when I know I'm dreaming I'm "in charge", so what should I do? I charged up the stairs, very quick, like in a blur, or at least very fast. I pulled open a hole in the dream and shoved the kid out of it. I really somehow grabbed the ground and pulled open a hole! :) Then I charged the two baddies, dealt with them in a way I don't remember, and next I know I was awake.

Oliver

ButterflyWoman
14th July 2008, 10:24 AM
I charged up the stairs, very quick, like in a blur, or at least very fast. I pulled open a hole in the dream and shoved the kid out of it. I really somehow grabbed the ground and pulled open a hole!
How freaking cool is THAT?! Dayum. Good stuff. :)

Korpo
14th July 2008, 10:42 AM
Typical for astral/dream me - how did I get such an idea? :?:

Oliver

CFTraveler
14th July 2008, 03:37 PM
Sounds like a dreamstate lesson to me- I get the feeling that's what it was.

aprilla
14th July 2008, 05:22 PM
Well done Ollie! :D ..i'm still involved with giant astral rats that i find acompanying me under the duvet lately :( i love rats, but mine are of the James Herbert variety and i wake up with them biting my toes...think i'll take a leaf out of your book and create them a nice hole :mrgreen:

Korpo
14th July 2008, 05:30 PM
Hey, CF,

could be. At the end I had to make a quick decision, so I made it, and I think I did not badly. :)

aprilla,

that was surely the exception for me. I'm sometimes barely lucid, at least from what I recall. It is interesting, though, to learn about that guy I am when I am not in the body. That guy is rather different, from what I hear and remember. Weird, huh? Maybe, one day, I'll be more like that guy. :)

Good luck with your rats. :)

Oliver