PDA

View Full Version : Trying to finish before waking

Korpo
29th May 2008, 08:16 AM
Last week I moved house - in a hurried, chaotic way. :? The day before the event I had strange sleep, and one of those dreams that are not a dream.

I remember it shadowy, just like I do all these adventures of my out-of-body self where it seems to act a bit more wisely or on different information than I do during waking (I've written about this before - here: http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8280&p=63768#p63768). Let's say the memories don't "download well". ;)

I tried to arrange something, I was pretty busy. I was finishing something, like building it. It at least required a certain amount of actions to come together.

I was lucid but not in the "Whoa, what is going in here?!" way. I just worried from time to time whether I would finish in time before waking up. That was a funny thought, actually. Worrying about having enough time to finish "my project" before I would wake up.

Cannot remember much more, but it seemed to take a looong time. Some aspect of me was pretty busy.

Oliver

mrsix
29th May 2008, 08:42 AM
I've had similar dreams before, when you know the clock is ticking before the alarm is due to go off or when you think the dream is going to end soon, but you have to finish everything you were doing to resolve it and have a happy ending, not necessarily lucid, but aware it is a dream and how the dream itself operates

Neil Templar
29th May 2008, 11:48 AM
it suggests to me that whatever it was you were trying to accomplish,was quite important.
also makes me wonder about time.
can the higher self,existing in non-linear time,be aware of linear "real-life" time passing?

Korpo
29th May 2008, 01:07 PM
can the higher self,existing in non-linear time,be aware of linear "real-life" time passing?

The Higher Self changes the course of our life inside time all the time. It looks at time as a whole while we only see slices.

Oliver

CFTraveler
29th May 2008, 04:33 PM
I had a similar dream to yours last night. I was done in 'school' except for one more project to graduate. I was trying to finish the project to graduate (something to do with cards) before waking. I could feel that I was close to waking and was trying to hurry. I hope I finished, is all I'm going to say.
I'll see you all Monday.