PDA

View Full Version : Fish

ButterflyWoman
16th April 2008, 07:05 AM
I had a semi-nightmare about fish a few days ago. In my dream, the fish were in a tank and they were my responsibility. The tank got a leak in it and I was trying to find a way to fix the situation before the fish all died... :(

Upon waking, I realised that fish are totally dependent on their keepers. They can't function without careful attention and care. Their entire environment is the responsibility of their keeper. For me, the nightmare was about the pressure I feel of responsibility and being in a situation where I feel I have to fix things and make things right but I don't know how.

Anyway, I doubt your dream is about that. I just thought I'd share because I'm feeling verbose. :)

CFTraveler
16th April 2008, 08:34 PM
I used to have dreams like the ones OW had but they were birds in a cage. In mine, I would find this abandoned house with a birdcage full of living birds, and they were 'almost' out of seeds and water, and I was stressing out finding food and water for them and how to open the cages. These were recurring. I have the feeling that you're as codependent as I am, OW.
You're just hungry, Alex. :D

Fish
17th April 2008, 06:24 PM
I thought this was a message for me :lol:

CFTraveler
17th April 2008, 07:02 PM
I thought this was a message for me :lol: Me too the first time I saw it. :mrgreen:

Fish
21st April 2008, 06:33 PM
Ha! And then there was light lol

too funny