PDA

View Full Version : Redefining weird

kiwibonga
27th January 2008, 10:38 PM
This morning, I woke up in pitch darkness, reminescent of the 3D blackness phasing speaks of.

I was part of a circle of beings... These beings were triangles, each of a different color. It looked like what a pizza pie would look like if you took each slice an pulled it away from the center.

At the center of this "pie," there was a very odd animal... It looked like a turtle with a sheep's head and long shiny golden hairs, a bit like the spikes on a hedgehog...

I went towards the animal and started rubbing its back to make gold dust fall off of its hairs. It was trying to run away, so I had to wrestle it on the "ground" (which didn't exist since I was in the middle of some dark space). While I was doing this, all the other triangles were chanting "Maximus! Maximus! Maximus!"

That's when it occured to me... "What the HELL am I doing?"

At that instant, a big hole formed in the middle of the circle, I fell through what looked like a layer of clouds and landed right in my bed, wide awake.

CFTraveler
27th January 2008, 11:35 PM
Sounds like you were a Roman gladiator in your past life.
Pizza....mmmm....

Korpo
28th January 2008, 01:21 PM
Roman pizza beings! :lol:

Oliver

sono
5th February 2008, 10:12 AM
That sounds so amazing - I suppose you've considered the triangle thingys as being divisons of a "whole circle" - that you form part of a greater whole? Were they flat triangles, 3-D, or cones, etc? Perhaps soul portions of an "entire soul/higher self"? And Maximus could be "maximize". . . could represent the centre of this "greater pizza". . .so many possible interpretations, I suppose. And being a weird animal, could it represent the "numinous centre" of your soul group?

I had a wonderfully weird dream once about the "Little Known Bird of the Inner Eye" (not at all like the painting by . .?(sorry, I've forgotten who) & often dream weird animals; really enjoy them. I rode inside a "donut beast" once, & often meet little spikey hedgehog creatures with stiff legs.