PDA

View Full Version : Abducted? Healed?

sono
28th November 2007, 04:59 AM
Round about my birthday I usually have very intense dreams; & last night I went to sleep calling on the OLAP ("o-el-aaap ay", who are apparently able to act as "surgeons", repairing the astral body - I have a plan to try & restructure my "selves" & change past karma, as explained on the Hermes Trismegistus Wisdomsdoor site) Then I dreamed with great clarity (am always afraid to call an event I am not sure about an "astral experience", don't want to mislead anyone) that I was pulled up by some invisible force through the branches of a tree to a craft above, & was subjected to various "needles of light" etc, at the hands of only slightly visible beings. I was not hurt, & tried to consciously control my fear , but I woke completely disorientated, could hardly walk straight, & feel very odd this morning.

Have any of the adepts here met the OLAP & other such beings? I'd appreciate any opinions, I am not really in a position yet to verify this sort of thing . . .

Thanks & Namaste!

CFTraveler
28th November 2007, 01:41 PM
I used to get pulled out of my body all the time and messed with, and I at the time perceived as an attack. Of course I was never hurt, and some stuff I remember wasn't negative. So I don't know if that's what happened to me. At the time I was 'open for input' but didn't expect it to be like that, so Idk if my experiences have anything to do with yours.
BTW, what does OLAP stand for?

sono
29th November 2007, 04:25 AM
OLAP is apparently the name of the beings, astral surgeons. . . one is suppoed to call on them for assistance. There are two other kinds as well, the ARN & Aragoth, each with a specific brief or area of expertise. I'm still investigating it all; it would be great if someone with more experience, ability & clairvoyance than I have would have a look into it. . . . may be of use to all of us (or not??) The site is Hermes Trismegistus then look under the heading Healing for this info. Link is http://www.wisdomsdoor.com/library/index.htm

Thanks for the input!