PDA

View Full Version : i dream of failing my last year exam , could anyone explain?

KnowSeekerone
15th October 2007, 07:44 PM
hello forum,

it has been two year now ,that i have been failing my very last course (i am doing my last year at university for
my Bachelor degree in computer science) , strangely i have been dreaming about my result and it's happenning that
i get exacly the marks i have in my dreams ...

i have been asking myself the following 2 questions :

1) why i am failing a test that i am really confident of passing (this is the last of 32 courses i have done and pass for my BSC)?
2) why am i dreaming about these results and it is happening that i get exactly
what i have dreamed of !

is there anything i should be aware of ,as i think my failure isn't normal (i do not beleave it is because of lake of
preparation )

N.B: sorry for my poor english , i am actually french speaking !

CFTraveler
15th October 2007, 08:07 PM
I believe it may be because you're focusing on the result and not the process. Have you thought of asking your higher self what you need to know (or do) to pass it, instead of focusing on the result? And if you get an answer (which you usually do) focus on what is shown in your dream.

KnowSeekerone
15th October 2007, 08:30 PM
Thanks CFT for the reply , i will be writting the same paper tomorrow , i wonder if i will have that dream once more (as they only happen before the result , meaning after i have already wrote the paper), if so i will really focus what you stated , and i will try to work on what i need "to know" or "do" to pass that exam paper !

i really never try to talk to my higher self (as i am new to this ) ! but i will try to , and see what i will learn in the process ...

if you have anymore suggestions , please let me know !