PDA

View Full Version : Planes

twilight
14th September 2007, 11:03 AM
A strange thing happened last night,I noticed that when I am with my friend lately almost every time we hang out and I look at the sky I see planes flying by,one or more..and I was telling her how strange it was because it doesn`t usually happen to me with other people and then she remembered a dream she had a month ago or so,just about the time when I started seeing those. She dreamt she was walking by the sea and the sea was filled with broken planes,crashed,just torn and floating on the sea like dead fishes.. I wonder if this is connected in some way and could anybody tell me if it has a meaning..

Korpo
14th September 2007, 11:12 AM
Airplane Crash

To dream that a plane crashes, suggests that you have set overly high and unrealistic goals for yourself. Your goals may be too high and are impossible to realize. You are in danger of having it come crashing down. Alternatively, your lack of confidence, self-defeating attitude and self-doubt toward the goals you have set for yourself is represented by the crashing airplane; you do not believe in your ability to attain those goals. Loss of power and uncertainty in achieving your goals are also signified. (from: http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/searchcsv.pl?method=exact&header=dreamsymbol&search=plane)

Has she given up on her dreams?

Oliver

CFTraveler
14th September 2007, 02:12 PM
This gives meaning to another dream I've had. Thanks for that.