PDA

View Full Version : Trouble sleeping

0range
11th July 2007, 05:39 PM
I'm pretty new to energy work, but have been working on it for the past few months. I do a mixture of taoist and hindu yoga, chi gung, and some NEW. i can feel my energy very well now, even right now as i'm typing this it feels like there is a waterfall inside my body. and i'm happy that i'm getting results
but i can't sleep! i wake up in the middle of the night a couple times and feel very energetic. is there anyway to store the energy somewhere before I go to bed or what? what do you guys do?

thanks,
mikael

Böng
11th July 2007, 05:53 PM
Have you tried storing the energy in your lower dan tien (namd Sub-Navel Storage Center in NEW)?

or groundning: http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=3721

CFTraveler
11th July 2007, 06:28 PM
When do you do your NEW? I have found that stimulating the e. centers gives me too much energy- I prefer to do NEW in the am or the early afternoon, and just relaxation before bed. If I plan to try to project, I raise energy (and store in the lower dantien) right before doing the relaxation routine (or right after, before trance work.) But I don't stimulate anything before going to bed.

star
11th July 2007, 06:44 PM
I use NEW to project at night. I run energy until I'm too tired to continue then I normally wake up later with my ethric body loosened and ready to go, although that doesn't mean I remember if I get out or not. I haven't experienced the mind-split yet.

0range
11th July 2007, 06:45 PM
i do it before going to bed, i will stop doing that then

0range
11th July 2007, 06:45 PM
oh and thanks for the advice about storing it in dan tien.