PDA

View Full Version : Matrixish

Shannanigans
9th July 2007, 04:11 AM
I had a weird dream that I was in an airport like building

I was dressed all in white, in a long white trenchcoat
I was being chased by two "people" in black clothes much like the Matrix

I tried to hide in bathrooms and doorways, but because of the way I was dressed I stood out quite a bit which made it impossible to hide
Nobody would help me because it seemed as though they were oblivious to both myself, and the people in black

I feel there is obvious symbolism here such as negative energy vs positive
Does anyone else have an idea what this could mean?

CFTraveler
9th July 2007, 04:58 PM
I'll pm you mine because it has some personal things that I'd rather not get into in public.

Shannanigans
10th July 2007, 06:55 AM
Thanks CF I would appreciate it
You didn't send it yet did you?

CFTraveler
10th July 2007, 06:10 PM
Not yet, I haven't put it together- Yesterday I had a lot or 'work' work to do- I'll try to send it to you today.

Shannanigans
10th July 2007, 10:24 PM
Thnak you :)

Alaskans
10th July 2007, 11:16 PM
:)

I dont want you to worry about it too much, bad things cant do anything to a good person as long as you stay out of bad/neg things. They just have themselves, but we have all creation looking after us. I've heard it said, one good supresses one hundred evils. I doubt those two are actual beings, but something symbolic, like society pressuring you to go down a destructive path.

Shannanigans
11th July 2007, 05:57 AM
Thank you alaskans
I have been trying to put my finger on what the symbolism could mean but I think I woke up before I could get a good idea of what they wanted

I had another dream of being chased last night and escaping in a white car
again the white vs dark

Could it just symbolize negativity in general and my need to overcome it in my life? I dunno...I have been trying to be more positive and doing good deeds for people lately

Alaskans
14th July 2007, 09:32 PM
I have another interpretation.. must be the same as CF's :P