PDA

View Full Version : red snake

Mishell
8th July 2007, 05:31 PM
I had a very short dream that a red snake was floating towards me. I reached out and grabbed it mid-air. It wasn't menacing at all, it was a cartoon.
That was the whole dream.
:?:

CFTraveler
8th July 2007, 06:29 PM
Maybe Kundalini is in your future?

Korpo
8th July 2007, 06:54 PM
Someone (;)) gave me a link to a site, you know...

Snake

To see a snake or be bitten by one in your dream, signifies hidden fears and worries that are threatening you. Your dream may be alerting you to something in your waking life that you are not aware of or that has not yet surfaced. The snake may also be seen as phallic and thus symbolize dangerous and forbidden sexuality. The snake may also refer to a person around you who is callous, ruthless, and can't be trusted. As a positive symbol, snakes represent transformation, knowledge and wisdom. It is indicative of self-renewal and positive changes.

I'd go for the wisdom one, the rest is sooo depressing. Especially since you catched the snake.

Flying snakes and feathered snakes where the Middle and South American cultures' equivalent to dragons and bringers of wisdom from the gods.

Oliver

Mishell
8th July 2007, 07:13 PM
Yea, I hope it's wisdom instead of some of those other things!

CFT, kundalini was the first thing I thought of. I had an odd thing happen the other day while meditating. I was laying down on the couch, and it felt like a rope unwind and move up my back through the top of my head. Just felt like an energy rush. Wouldn't have thought much about it except that a split second later the whole left side of my body literally bounced off the couch, like I'd been electricuted.
I dissmissed it as kundalini because I've been reading posts in the kundalini forum and everyone makes it sound so scary, even painful...

Korpo
8th July 2007, 07:25 PM
It does not seem to be painful for everyone, Mishell. If you read Aunt Clair's posts, it can be rather gentle for many people, but she herself had problems because of the state of her spine.

Are you more blocked in your left side? Could be the reason for the sensation. I don't know which side is associated with electricity/Fire element in Hermetics, but one side is, and the other is with magnetism/Water.

Did the "rope" coil up your back? How many coils?

Oliver

Mishell
8th July 2007, 08:01 PM
It didn't feel like it coiled, it just felt like it was everywhere, but centered around my spine.

CFTraveler
8th July 2007, 10:41 PM
Yea, I hope it's wisdom instead of some of those other things!

CFT, kundalini was the first thing I thought of. I had an odd thing happen the other day while meditating. I was laying down on the couch, and it felt like a rope unwind and move up my back through the top of my head. Just felt like an energy rush. Wouldn't have thought much about it except that a split second later the whole left side of my body literally bounced off the couch, like I'd been electricuted.
I dissmissed it as kundalini because I've been reading posts in the kundalini forum and everyone makes it sound so scary, even painful... For whatever this is worth, I've had a similar sensation about a year ago, only mine was very smooth, almost liquid, and it 'lit up' my head, so to speak. Like a flashlight (straight through my body and lit up my head.) I got two diagnoses- not kundalini, but pre-k activation (but not raising) or some other energetic effect. After that I had lots of snake dreams for a few weeks, but no scary stuff happened. So the jury's still out.

Beekeeper
9th July 2007, 01:11 AM
I think the scary stuff only happens to those who activate kundalini before they're ready for it.