PDA

View Full Version : Please tell me whether various out-of-body techniques must be used after reaching a trance state?

zhangyan
17th February 2021, 12:48 PM
Please tell me whether various out-of-body techniques must be used after reaching a trance state. It’s impossible to get out of the body by using these techniques directly after relaxing the muscles, right? first, thank you!

zhangyan
17th February 2021, 04:36 PM
I mean I want to know: Do I have to reach a trance state before I use various methods of getting out of the body. If you just relax your muscles and your mind, and then directly use various methods of getting out of your body, you will not get out of your body.thanks again!:roll:

CFTraveler
17th February 2021, 10:27 PM
Please tell me whether various out-of-body techniques must be used after reaching a trance state. It’s impossible to get out of the body by using these techniques directly after relaxing the muscles, right? first, thank you! Right. You need to be in the mind awake/body asleep state before trying an exit technique. The senses must be dulled so that your consciousness doesn't have the brain telling it where it's supposed to be, and then you direct the movement.

zhangyan
18th February 2021, 05:08 PM
thank you very much!

CFTraveler
19th February 2021, 09:57 PM
thank you very much! :thumbsup: