PDA

View Full Version : Sex

olyris
5th June 2020, 03:27 AM
How to Dream of Sex:

1. know your maker - he/she is perfectly confident
2. know what you want - love itself or everything human
3. know why - because i can

Ultimatumly, everyone who is honest can be recognised as happy - Yes, you...

olyris
5th June 2020, 03:31 AM
The difference between confidence and anxiety, by the way, is the proof that earth is beautiful - it is pretty darn obvious when it is NOT.

Antares
13th June 2020, 11:34 AM
Do we really need to talk to panties?

Well, another idea that could be born only in the society of the XXI-th century.

https://www.geekwire.com/2018/iot-underwear-technology-really-everywhere/

I believe that people who dreamed about talking "things" meant something else than essentially a mechanism, like in the old Pinnocchio tale. Is this a future of the new beginning for humans, or the beginning of the end?

A baby connected to the internet? Well, here it is:

https://image.cnbcfm.com/api/v1/image/102442550-owlet.jpg?w=630&h=354

https://www.theguardian.com/sustainable-business/2016/may/30/wearables-for-babies-saving-lives-or-instilling-fear-in-parents

(https://www.theguardian.com/sustainable-business/2016/may/30/wearables-for-babies-saving-lives-or-instilling-fear-in-parents)Hint: NEVER trust ads.

olyris
14th June 2020, 04:55 AM
I would rather talk to panties because technology by definition is proper already. Talking to anything, by the way, is proper... in the very end.

edit: tea bags can show you how to believe that they and you are permanently psychic... keep, talking.

Antares
14th June 2020, 08:24 AM
I would rather talk to panties because technology by definition is proper already. Talking to anything, by the way, is proper... in the very end.

edit: tea bags can show you how to believe that they and you are permanently psychic... keep, talking.
This is free world - to a degree, you can do whatever you like. I prefer, however, talk to humans. ;)

olyris
14th June 2020, 01:03 PM
to a degree, you can do whatever you like
To the very degree that you are honest, is to the very degree that you are free - me I am liberator God.

Infinity?

olyris
14th June 2020, 01:23 PM
When you learn how to bless tea bags, clothes, diamonds and souls that are, and the sky allows it, you are an alchemist of the material sort. Until then... "I quit."

olyris
16th June 2020, 09:30 AM
How to Dream of Sex:

1. know your maker - he/she is perfectly confident
2. know what you want - love itself or everything human
3. know why - because i can

Ultimatumly, everyone who is honest can be recognised as happy - Yes, you...
Honesty is default, in the sense that, well, you are who you are. Being what you are, being in a role serves everyone. The difference I pick between infinite what and limited what, for the picture, Antares, is inspiration... I think you know this as well as I do, that love knows no bounds... What I call it to recognise the personal bounds and remember inspiration, is to "complete the level" - like in a game of Super Mario. Essentially, it could be found that your adventure only extends to the next "beautiful thing" once you are way super.

The recipe for super? Purity of purpose: Alchemy or no alchemy, with sex in mind...

VITRIOL
olyris

olyris
17th June 2020, 07:54 AM
Sex is evolution, meanwhile the mind, is the permanent truth of boredom.

olyris
22nd June 2020, 07:10 AM
When you learn how to bless tea bags, clothes, diamonds and souls that are, and the sky allows it, you are an alchemist of the material sort. Until then... "I quit."
What it takes to stay with alchemy the Divine truth is not about to choose someone else. The Divine truth is about to choose everyone permanently. In the light of hope, not pain... and it's about vulnerability.

Is everybody, working?

edit: Hear are the voices I am telling - materiality is not infinite, manifestation is, you manifest grace by the time you do...

olyris
22nd June 2020, 07:15 AM
This is free world - to a degree, you can do whatever you like. I prefer, however, talk to humans. ;)
Talk to humans until they are proper, and then set them free to be what.

olyris
22nd June 2020, 07:23 AM
The expression, "what is it?"
The explanation, "beauty."

olyris
22nd June 2020, 07:25 AM
Or like I am evil. bye

Antares
25th June 2020, 02:23 PM
Is everybody, working?
I'm not everybody, but yeah, just took a small break from work now to reply to you ;)

olyris
26th June 2020, 06:29 AM
The divine has you sir, alone. Thanks for asking. :roll:

olyris
27th June 2020, 02:37 AM
Where did you come up with this stuff, anyway?

Antares
27th June 2020, 11:23 AM
Where did you come up with this stuff, anyway?
Chreck the link in the same post leading to an article. I have heard about other similar ideas for "startups", when everyone thinks (s)he had a wonderful idea for a business. ;) Such "ideas" when popular are inevitable sign of an economical crisis approaching. This is because everyone starts to think that economy always goes up and people have nothing to do with their money and they would buy just anything. (I put aside the fact that some of those ideas are forced to people by the biggest corporations in order to "create a new need" in the "market" by "education" of the potential "customers").

olyris
27th June 2020, 08:59 PM
Chreck the link in the same post leading to an article. I have heard about other similar ideas for "startups", when everyone thinks (s)he had a wonderful idea for a business. ;) Such "ideas" when popular are inevitable sign of an economical crisis approaching. This is because everyone starts to think that economy always goes up and people have nothing to do with their money and they would buy just anything. (I put aside the fact that some of those ideas are forced to people by the biggest corporations in order to "create a new need" in the "market" by "education" of the potential "customers").
Ah, politically correct money. Sorry didn't read your link, got a little befuddled ensuing.

Yes, politically correct money - the way to be properer than the poor. Of course, the poor are inspired to live as they are. Creates two types of people - light pretenders, and dark heroes. Michael and Lucifer. The New Age (and other religion) has a big hitch here. They say Michael did the "right thing" and killed Satan Lucifer, but of course, L pops up after and says "nah, he spared me." Ohhhh man....

olyris
27th June 2020, 09:10 PM
Oh the hybrid subject of Sex/Technology I would venture that there are a couple of things out there that do not synthesise. Specifally, facts and superstitions. This pair work in dreams not in realities. Unless the economy starts dreaming, guess what - it is, "am I being intelligent or am I just suppose so." Still, that is sex with somebody you don't quite like - it has to be cleared and healed somehow... :shock:

Antares
28th June 2020, 08:40 AM
that is sex with somebody you don't quite like - it has to be cleared and healed somehow... :shock:
:D increase your intuition and sensing to others, take less alcohol, and I am sure you can then avoid an "improper" or "disliked" person, and your energy system and general balance won't suffer, as well as you won't be befuddled. Unlike these two men:

https://youtu.be/0ZtkzeNb5H0?t=531

there are a couple of things out there that do not synthesise
Definitely, they do not.

got a little befuddled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POWsFzSFLCE&t=71

;)

olyris
24th July 2020, 07:44 AM
bye
Sex is money or ransom, well, if you do not respect the truth...

edit: Me, I think it is for fun.

olyris
24th July 2020, 07:45 AM
Hello to my new world this morning. Beacon glowing here, the dawn has clarity. The robots have completed their square, just a case of finding some circles within circles presumably. I have called this world... not telling.

There have been some confusing sex subjects in the past tense, but of course it all comes true with a little high alchemy and no reason to believe that you are suffering.

olyris
24th December 2020, 06:27 PM
In alchemy there is a story, here is an interpretation I have witnessed:

There is the story of a beast who married a girl. Maybe the solipsist is right?

My interpretation:

Beyond intelligent infinity can be discovered new things; A higher plane. Once endowed with the eternal truth that Self is Divine, nobody asks this:- Am I in Love, or am I just Love? I have been chosen.

olyris
25th December 2020, 11:43 PM
Fighting and running - do what hell doesn't.

Tiwn Flames spiritually choose running, and in the religious context it's fighting. To become a God-knower this process is necessary. Of course, you know where to find God and so does She. A couple of defs:

what is spirituality: proof of love - it's sound
what is religion: proof of spirituality - it's light

olyris
26th December 2020, 10:46 AM
The only problem with sex, is also the only solution - what do I do but be alone? Love. What do I do but love? Be alone.

Is this any different to cigarettes and alcohol? Might, your result is that might you...

olyris
28th December 2020, 12:19 AM
The theory of a psychic bubble in the 5th dimension is an understated way to say "I am cosmic." Query cosmic sans the orgasm, and literally might not know the thing other than normally. And that's fine for those who choose, and that's fine for those who won't.

olyris
5th January 2021, 07:27 PM
Or like I am evil. bye

Sex is money or ransom, well, if you do not respect the truth...

edit: Me, I think it is for fun.

Knowledge does indeed boil down to the question of Sex vs Evil ultimately. Great wants predicate an evil that knows you in the mirror that is reality; sex is default in that. Sex is the only in terms of moving beyond and letting go of evil. It is not that sex is made to serve good (though it is), it is that... evil is asexual, and presumes the answer is "no."

Now, in terms of communicating this metaphysical understanding, ie evil is no to sex, there can only be One. Its not that you should just kill your wife, or never go near the opposite gender in the first place. You do have a thing called your spirituality, and it is gonna be alone !

"Yes."

olyris
6th January 2021, 01:26 PM
Yes to intelligence is sexy.
Yes to self is intelligent.

Choices...

olyris
16th January 2021, 02:31 PM
What is sexy sex?
Passion.

What is ugly sex?
Desire.

Which do you deserve?
Love.

olyris
16th January 2021, 03:47 PM
What happens when you lose the virginity of God?
Basically you want.

The attitude to "more and more of what I give and get," in the end, amounts to permanent resolve. However, basically you want, when you sincerely do that.

Antares
16th February 2021, 06:21 PM
What is ugly sex?
Desire.

Which do you deserve?

Seems like ugly is beautiful, as everyone desires something and considers it... desirable, lovable, and beauty.

:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbIEwIwYz-c&t=143

olyris
19th February 2021, 05:32 AM
Seems like ugly is beautiful, as everyone desires something and considers it... desirable, lovable, and beauty.

:)
Yes they have a certain way to be who they are and happy.

I say it's in whether or not the bride has a mask on, or a necklace of pearls. - olyris

olyris
28th December 2021, 11:33 AM
I read through my old articles and I think "man sometimes olyris just befuddles everything" and then I notice i am feeling a different way such as "olyris and all of life are pretty harmonious". that's alchemy, folks! :D

olyris
15th May 2024, 07:55 PM
Q: What is the difference between bravery and harm?
A: Compassion.

olyris
2nd June 2024, 05:29 AM
Q: What is the difference between bravery and harm?
A: Compassion.
Having traveled that far, justice is with YOU.

olyris
3rd June 2024, 07:02 PM
Living, Loving, Source

You (may) live to see the day that you are entirely working out on the matter of destiny. That's everyone, that's all the time. It's about freedom, vulnerability and the social knack. Never has it been about ignoring that one...