PDA

View Full Version : Do lucid dreaming cd/dvds like from like borders bookstore..

Dweller of the Threshold
29th May 2007, 02:03 AM
do they work?

Beekeeper
29th May 2007, 10:57 AM
They can be very effective, yes.

blacktiger057
29th May 2007, 03:28 PM
I sometimes use CD's. But one shouldn't be dependant on them...otherwise you might not be able to fall into a trance without them. I'd use them a little, but not everytime you want to get into a trance.

Mithril Dragoness
30th May 2007, 05:01 PM
Yeah, I’ve never really tried using CDs, though I’ve thought about it, because then I got afraid that I wouldn’t learn without them. It is like many things now- sometimes quick and easy isn’t always the best way to learn something, or rely on something. So, after most of the stress from school and finding a college and whatnot is over, I decided I would start from the beginning again, and slowly began teaching myself by the ways of Astral Dynamics all over again. I’m disappointed with how long I’ve put it off, but sometimes it happens, and there are things that have to be done beforehand…take care of life first.
I will say, though, that during my junior year, in health class, when we did guided imagery, the music that the teacher used REALLY was effective for me…I fell right in almost no problem, and I had a wonderful experience. I have never tried guided imagery again, but that was because hearing the spoken directions intermixed with the music was more…effective, maybe, than me trying to do it myself.