PDA

View Full Version : dream about hair

paynecaitlyn
27th March 2019, 08:18 AM
Hi, I had a dream of having dandruff then it spread and made most of my hair fell off.. I was a bit afraid as to what was happening to me then I heard from a stranger I was walking with that there is a solution and she mentioned it was Okra. Strange but I was curious to try but before I tried, I've already woken up. What's the meaning of this?

olyris
27th March 2019, 10:31 AM
Hair + okra... it sounds like you have an issue with virginity. Having dreamed about it, though, that should be easy to work through. If you dream of something, you can never 'want' it - but unconditional love has it solved if you like. It happened with all my sex dreams... I physically cannot just want sex but I suppose it's there anyway whenever it suits. :roll:

IA56
27th March 2019, 12:40 PM
Hi, I had a dream of having dandruff then it spread and made most of my hair fell off (https://signmeaning.com/dreams-of-hair-falling-out/).. I was a bit afraid as to what was happening to me then I heard from a stranger I was walking with that there is a solution and she mentioned it was Okra. Strange but I was curious to try but before I tried, I've already woken up. What's the meaning of this?

Hi paynecaitlyn,
Hair symbolises strength, are you loosing your strength??

Love
ia