PDA

View Full Version : Mind split: different bodies and memories

ChielV
20th August 2018, 10:43 AM
Hi Robert,

In Astral Dynamics you talk about the mind split phenomena where each projected body gets a copy of the original physical mindset. So each body should have the same memories. What I experienced seems to contradict this idea. I had during a lucid dreams contact with a deceased friend of me and I asked him if he recognized me. He started to laugh and said "Yes, just like last time when you entered my house disguised an electrician!". The thing is that before he finished this sentence I knew right away what he was going to say, I had a very clear memory of that. So it seems that the dream body I was occupying at that time (by the way: is that the mental body?) has a life and different memories of its own.

What are your thought about that?
Do you know which body we occupy in the different states of consiouness like (ludid) dream vs .OBE?

Thanks in advance!

Chiel Varkevisser
Netherlands

CFTraveler
21st August 2018, 07:04 PM
If you had a clear memory as soon as you were reminded of it, it shows you had it, just not in your conscious mind. The conscious part of your mind works at a different rate than your subconscious, and much of what happens in the nonphysical is stored at a level below the physical mind. That's why meditation is so important- it slows your brain enough as to be able to download the memories that are already there, just not recognizable to your conscious mind.

ChielV
22nd August 2018, 10:33 AM
What great answer! Yes, I think you are very right on this, thanks!

CFTraveler
22nd August 2018, 06:36 PM
You're welcome.:-)