PDA

View Full Version : Free Online Circle December 2017 and January 2018

Aunt Clair
5th December 2017, 05:04 AM
Free
online circle
to be held on Skype.

Time to be determined by interest and availability.

Topics to be discussed Hermetics and Ascension, the Energy Body and Energy Work.

Meditative Trance, Moving energy and Viewing Clairvoyantly will be the praxis.

If you are interested please reply to this thread.

Thanks

CFTraveler
5th December 2017, 03:50 PM
I'm interested.

Timothy
5th December 2017, 11:46 PM
Me too, I'm interested... USA est, but what works for all is the best.

DarkChylde
8th December 2017, 02:06 AM
I'm interested.

IA56
9th December 2017, 11:40 AM
Hi everyone :heart:

Can this type of group be held in this forum and in writing form??
I canĀ“t talk/articulate the English language, only in written form....it is why I do not Skype.
If this would be possible I am very interested.

Love
ia

Aunt Clair
15th December 2017, 12:48 PM
What are good times please, to schedule this?
I live in Perth Australia (UTC+8)
I would love to have a time that a few of us could get together.

@IA56 I could certainly type up the circle afterward and maybe get someone to type it as we work but I can't type and meditate at the same time.

IA56
15th December 2017, 01:13 PM
What are good times please, to schedule this?
I live in Perth Australia (UTC+8)
I would love to have a time that a few of us could get together.

@IA56 I could certainly type up the circle afterward and maybe get someone to type it as we work but I can't type and meditate at the same time.

Hi Aunt Clair :heart:

I have started up Skype and are willing to give it a try, so your time is 7 h ahead of my time. When I have morning you have afternoon.

Love
ia

Timothy
15th December 2017, 03:39 PM
It's 10:30am Fri here in Kentucky, and you are 11:30pm Fri about to be Saturday. 13hrs+ ... So ... earlier in my morning is earlier in your evening. I'm good for anytime that works out for everyone. :D

mizu
17th December 2017, 01:05 AM
Hello All!

Happy to hear of this news. I am a complete novice but would love to catch vibes with the group. Weekends work best for me. Time isn't an issue.

Looking forward to whatever happens =D

IA56
20th December 2017, 06:48 AM
Aunt Claire...How is the circle coming around?? I have not heard anything?

Love
ia

CFTraveler
21st December 2017, 09:35 PM
As of now I'm sick (and have to either get skype again or use google hangouts, not sure what I have in the laptop) so I'll be busy until after Christmas. If it's scheduled afterwards, let me know and I'll try to adapt to whenever it happens.

Aunt Clair
17th January 2018, 03:56 AM
Sorry for the delay in reply. I had extra time before Christmas and the holidays and thought I could try online circle again. But the silly season soon took control of my schedule then I found myself in hospital for 8 days and I am recovering still with physiotherapy.

I remain interested.
Can you add me to Skype contacts please as auntclair@msn.com ?

I find that it is best to have a group of 4 or more online. If we only have two at a time meet then, the energy does not sustain it and magnify it. But I am willing to give it a go.

Maybe we can create enough energy for two or three to see together online. The beauty of a circle is when the participants mystically project and see as one. We see and hear the same experience, of an angel, a temple, or a lesson.

So we will try to find a time.
I reside in Perth Western Australia
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/australia/perth
I think early morning is the most quiet time in my household and most conducive to circle.
I will go online this Saturday morning at 7 am.
If we don't have enough people or energy for a circle, we can do readings and have a metaphysical chat.

mizu
18th January 2018, 04:17 AM
Alas, I am in South Florida, and your Saturday at 7AM means my Friday at 6PM. Hence, I'll still be at work.

I'm eager to join so I'll try to rush home but the bus takes at least an hour :shrug:

It was worth a shot. If you do another circle Sunday morning your time I will be there! :thumbsup:

r0m30
31st January 2018, 02:19 PM
how do i join and when!

ariesr
23rd November 2020, 08:38 PM
Has anyone been in touch with Aunt Clair this year? I hope she is ok.

I was reminded to check riverofenlightenment as it was one of the first websites i read when I began exploring non physical

Wayback Machine (archive.org) (https://web.archive.org/web/20170616141444/http://www.riverofenlightenment.com/)

CFTraveler
25th November 2020, 05:06 PM
I had seen her in Hermetics.org but I haven't been there for ages.