PDA

View Full Version : What the heck?

Dreamweaver
1st April 2017, 07:01 AM
A recent lucid dream that I need help understanding/integrating:

I was with a small group of people - they were all behind me, and I was talking to them about the terrain we were hiking across - describing it. We were approaching a frozen lake - the air was cold - the ground was frozen and frosty but there was a layer of what looked like volcanic mud over a rocky terrain. I explained to the people "it looks like they put a new layer down" as I tested the soil with my foot. It was "fresh new, volcanic mud no one had set foot on before.

I saw in the lake what I thought was the tip of a whale snout - shaped like a blue whale's - but it was white. Then I thought as I looked closer that it looked like a giant bivalve mullusk. It was breaking through a hole in the ice and steam - like breath - was billowing out of it into the cold air. The thing was breathing I thought or it was connected to a heat source.

As I got closer the thing heaved itself out if the water and spun around - it looked like a giant tube worm or a sand worm from the novel "Dune." Its mouth morphed as it swung to face me and it now looked like a concrete tube - the tube thing then twisted around to face away from me and attached itself to some sort of motorized, round, floating mechanism - like its 'mouth' was meant for that purpose - and the tube thing was pulled away across this frozen lake.

Next part - close-up of deep water tubeworms clinging to the side of an underwater rocky shelf. Like the kind that grow around the openings of deep sea volcanic trenches.

Thoughts?

Timothy
1st April 2017, 01:33 PM
The salad was heavy on the sativa? More indica to sativa ratio... :shrug:

A friend of mine monikered Louse...used to say the squid, though deep sleepers/shallow feeders, are gettin' restless...comin' up from deep repression...surfacing to face avoided subconscious ...wakin' up...but check this out...

Tubes http://youtu.be/WWs-OtM3Q18

Dreamweaver
3rd April 2017, 02:05 AM
Weeeeeiiiiird tube thingy. No Cannabis of any variety involved with this girl. Totally get the idea of waking suppressed content tho.

CFTraveler
6th April 2017, 04:33 PM
Were you at all intimidated by this thing? Or was it just a WT...moment?

dontco
10th April 2017, 10:04 AM
I like to interpret the vibration of the dream, rather than the dream itself, sometimes. Like- sometimes dreams tell you were you are, vibrationally. Like- a person who is very depressed can sometimes have alot of nightmares. And when I'm working on my emotions, I get very vivid, beautiful dreams that I like to think about when I wake up. So maybe you should think about what the dream felt like, vibrationally, and if you have dreams that feel the same way in a consistent manner.