PDA

View Full Version : Heat in chakras?

Traveler
4th September 2015, 07:02 PM
Hello CFT and fellow readers,

When working on my primary chakras...it's common for my navel, solar and heart to feel...noticeably warm/hot? This only happens while stimulating them. I was curious as to whether this is a common occurrence.

Thank you for your time.

Traveler
6th September 2015, 05:31 PM
Ghost town much? Anyone?

susan
6th September 2015, 06:12 PM
Hi Traveller,
Yes this is the norm. Often when people start out the feet are the first place people notice warmth or tingling. When they move on to the primary centres some think because they don't feel anything there's something wrong because they expect the same feeling. Well the feeling comes in time and you are feeling it now. At the end of the day we are stimulating nerve endings where our attention is focused.the skin under the foot is very thin and we know can be easily felt. The chakras in the primary centres are not do easily felt, so well done .
Well that's how I see it anyway. Someone may have a different take on it but the answer should be the same. It's normal.

Traveler
7th September 2015, 04:03 AM
Hi Traveller,
Yes this is the norm. Often when people start out the feet are the first place people notice warmth or tingling. When they move on to the primary centres some think because they don't feel anything there's something wrong because they expect the same feeling. Well the feeling comes in time and you are feeling it now. At the end of the day we are stimulating nerve endings where our attention is focused.the skin under the foot is very thin and we know can be easily felt. The chakras in the primary centres are not do easily felt, so well done .
Well that's how I see it anyway. Someone may have a different take on it but the answer should be the same. It's normal.

Susan, thank you very much for your reply. I found it very helpful. :)

CFTraveler
8th September 2015, 12:49 PM
I may be the only one who never felt a temp. difference, I just feel tingling (on my secondaries) and the sense of 'bulk' on my primaries.
Goes to show there is a lot of variety on what you feel in different energy body areas.

Traveler
11th September 2015, 03:31 AM
I may be the only one who never felt a temp. difference, I just feel tingling (on my secondaries) and the sense of 'bulk' on my primaries.
Goes to show there is a lot of variety on what you feel in different energy body areas.

Thank you CFT for your input.