PDA

View Full Version : Dream about Robert Bruce

Leon
13th December 2014, 11:27 PM
A few days ago I had a dream. I was in a dark place and in front of me there was a narrow path, suddenly behind of my back I heard a voice of Robert Bruce which told me don't be afraid, go ahead you are under protection...

By the way I have also seen Robert Bruce during my first astral projection next to me, in a sleep, someone pulled me out of my body, when I looked around I saw Robert, he was standing over my sleeping body holding his hands over it...

ButterflyWoman
14th December 2014, 01:42 PM
There are lots of people all around the world who report having encountered Robert in the astral or sometimes in dreams. His astral self seems to get around a lot. :)

Paul H.
16th December 2014, 02:47 AM
I might have met Mr. Bruce in a lucid dream too, but I usually don't try to seek out and bother busy people.

susan
16th December 2014, 08:50 PM
Forgive me for maybe bursting someone's bubble because it could indeed have been Robert. I just want to point out another possibility.
If we are being helped and monitored from the other side whether our belief is that it is our more evolved self, or a person/ spirit who is helping on the other side, if we know that we can create our own monsters with thought, if what I have read many times is correct that when we pass over, spirits there whose role in astral is to help others will maybe take on the appearance of a loved one to reduce the fear, then it is possible that when someone has their introduction into new lucid experiences , OBEs , maybe the more evolved spirit may assume an identity within your lucidity to give you confidence and eliminate fear.
I mean, who would be frightened seeing someone familiar to you?
Of course it could have been robert but I seemed to remember a membed a few years back detailing being with him in a vivid dream, but when asked in the " Ask Robert section" he had no recollection.
Just want to add this as a possibility.

Leon
17th December 2014, 08:35 PM
Susan,I agree with your point of view, it seems that my higher self uses Robert's voice and his presence to calm me, because subconsciously I consider Robert as my teacher... so your suggestion as a possibility is accepted:thumbsup: :toast:

Paul H.
17th December 2014, 11:40 PM
I also agree with Susan's statements. It is interesting to see important people in a dream which resemble those that I have known from several years ago. Sometime I should try to introduce myself to one of these people and see if I can coax that person into telling me what his or her real identity is.