PDA

View Full Version : Healing desperately needed

tergra
20th September 2014, 12:25 PM
Hi guys, I ve been having terrible chronic bladder pain since 2002 (same symptoms as an urinary infection, except it is not one). In that period it never stopped, not even one day. You can imagine it's a nightmare, I really need to heal from this...

So your healing help will be deeply, utterly, gratefully appreciated !!
Below is my full name and date of birth.

Please help ! I'm in such pain...

Thanks a lot !

CFTraveler
20th September 2014, 06:23 PM
Have you been diagnosed with anything in particular? Are you male, female, and/or have you recently had surgery? If you want to Pm me please do so, if you don't want to share. Meanwhile I'll send you some energy.

tergra
20th September 2014, 06:43 PM
The doctors say I may have interstitial cystitis : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interstitial_cystitis
But they have no solution to offer in any case. Didn't get surgery (does not apply in this case) but I m quite sure it all stems from a trauma I had as a baby (1 or 2 years old), which I never recovered from. And I m male ;) Thanks for your help !

CFTraveler
20th September 2014, 07:12 PM
Other than drinking cranberry juice (which keeps inflammation to a minimum) and making sure you have enough magnesium in your diet (to keep spasms to a minimum) I don't have much of an idea. But I will recommend energy work in the surroundings area to keep everything flowing, and will send you some energy.

tergra
20th September 2014, 08:54 PM
Thanks for your advice and your help CFT <3

But don't worry I tried all these already ^^ Even doing myself curcuma + black pepper + oil "cocktails", which is the strongest anti-inflammatory cocktail out there. Doesn't do much on me though (that is to say the inflammation is really a big one). The problem is actually muuuuuch deeper :( And that's why I need some kind of comprehensive energy work...

Let me know what you feel while working on me ! :) Thanks again.