PDA

View Full Version : what do you suppose this was about?

Dreamweaver
14th September 2014, 04:49 AM
My dream last night:

The whole dream was of me examining my foot - from a very close-up zoomed in perspective - there was what I thought was a wound on the top of my foot - I could lift up a flap of skin, and beneath it was a hole or a cavity that went all the way through to my arch... the cavity was filled with fluid.

What the heck? Thoughts?

IA56
14th September 2014, 06:58 AM
My dream last night:

The whole dream was of me examining my foot - from a very close-up zoomed in perspective - there was what I thought was a wound on the top of my foot - I could lift up a flap of skin, and beneath it was a hole or a cavity that went all the way through to my arch... the cavity was filled with fluid.

What the heck? Thoughts?

Hi Dreamweaver,
You did not tell so much about what you felt in the dream, that would have bean a good marcor at least for me to try to understand what you felt.
So the first spontaneous feeling I got from your dream was...foot=ground...your are investigating your reality or your life. You did understand some kind of hurt or wound what has to do with your feelings=fluid....it is still too filled with feelings/hurt for you to dive into it and heal it.

Love
ia

Dreamweaver
15th September 2014, 04:50 AM
Hmmm. I will think on that. There was no emotion. Just observation. Thanks for your reply.

IA56
15th September 2014, 06:04 AM
Hmmm. I will think on that. There was no emotion. Just observation. Thanks for your reply.

Yes, that make sense. For me it is like this, it starts with observation, because it is too hurtful to let emotions be involved, you are bean prepeared to face something deep and big from your inner.

Love
ia

newfreedom
15th September 2014, 09:42 AM
My dream last night:

What the heck? Thoughts?

i thought 'Hole in the foot' and was reminded of the saying 'shooting yourself in the foot'

shoot yourself in the foot - to do something without intending to which spoils a situation for yourself
(Definition taken from Cambridge Dictionaries online)

Sinera
15th September 2014, 11:26 AM
For what it's worth...

To dream that you injured or hurt your foot signifies a lack of progress, freedom, and independence. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you have taken a step in the wrong direction. In particular, if you dream that your foot is cut by glass, then it indicates passivity. You are hesitant or reluctant in taking the first step toward a goal or decision.
- http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdictionarysearch.pl?method=exact&header=dreamsymbol&search=foot

Of course individual interpretations always take priority and 'overrule' some 'standard/official' ones found in e.g. dream dictionaries. Anyway, I found out for me that sometimes my own interpretations blended in with the standard one(s) or helped when I absolutely had no clue as to what it meant and found some nice surprises there. So maybe it helps a bit.

Dreamweaver
16th September 2014, 03:46 AM
Right - good feedback... I was thinking too that the energy center in that spot shouldn't look like that...