PDA

View Full Version : re entrer in my body past

Donatella
10th January 2014, 12:36 AM
hi ,sorry if I insist but I'm desperate,
has anyone ever tried to get back into your body time to relive certain things? and change the past?,
I would like to make it permanently ie abandon this timeline, and create a new timeline, keep them
but in any case there someone failed for a short time?
I have read that there are entities that protect the past, who are they? has anyone ever encountered? if I ask them to let me stay in my body the past, creating a new timeline, I allow it?

GMAN12
10th January 2014, 08:20 AM
There are no entities I have hear of that protect the past, although you really wouldn't want to change the past. There are so many variables you need to figure out before doing something like this. Another part would be karma. Also, why do you want to change the past?

Donatella
13th January 2014, 08:53 PM
There are no entities I have hear of that protect the past, although you really wouldn't want to change the past. There are so many variables you need to figure out before doing something like this. Another part would be karma. Also, why do you want to change the past?

i want re entre in my body past, and stay there creating a new timeline because seriuos thing appende to me phisicaly

GMAN12
14th January 2014, 02:29 AM
It would really mess up the future and your own fate. If it were in your karma and you have undone it, it will come back later to hurt you no matter what.

Donatella
14th January 2014, 11:24 PM
It would really mess up the future and your own fate. If it were in your karma and you have undone it, it will come back later to hurt you no matter what.

i talked with Robert Bruce, he told me , that can do it,