PDA

View Full Version : Ecstatic effect

Catherine
5th November 2013, 12:10 PM
Have you ever experienced to feel elated for the whole day or two after dreaming being with someone whom you didn't really admire in waking life?

Nights ago, I dream about of my former classmate in college. My dream is about him and I being lovers. We are very close and I'm so in loved with him but I don't admire this guy in reality, I don't even perceived that he is attractive.

After dreaming this, I feel very blissful and in-love the whole day and even the next day. It's like the feeling when I first had a crush, exaggeratedly happy.

I also had several same dreams years ago but to a different person, person I never met in my whole life.

If anyone here also had some experience, do you have any clue why this thing happens? T.I.A :tongue:

DarkChylde
5th November 2013, 12:44 PM
catherine you lucky girl you! :D

what a dream to have! (and the after effect wasn't bad either) ;-)

CFTraveler
5th November 2013, 12:53 PM
It's happened to me when younger- I don't know exactly why this happens but I suspect it may have to do with something that person represents, not necessarily themselves.

Catherine
5th November 2013, 01:53 PM
catherine you lucky girl you! :D

what a dream to have! (and the after effect wasn't bad either) ;-)

he he!! After dreaming that, I feel very weird. I don't fall in love fast. I am not also a very cheerful person. But at least somehow, I know it is still possible for me to be emotionally vibrant.

Catherine
5th November 2013, 01:55 PM
It's happened to me when younger- I don't know exactly why this happens but I suspect it may have to do with something that person represents, not necessarily themselves.

Thanks! Do you think it is my subconscious? PS, I really don't admire the guy

DarkChylde
5th November 2013, 01:56 PM
he he!! After dreaming that, I feel very weird. I don't fall in love fast. I am not also a very cheerful person. But at least somehow, I know it is still possible for me to be emotionally vibrant.

gotcha.

IA56
5th November 2013, 02:59 PM
Hi Catrine,
I would say that you have now accepted that part in you what you projected before on your male friend did represent for you....Gongrats :-)

Love
ia

Catherine
5th November 2013, 03:43 PM
Hi Catrine,
I would say that you have now accepted that part in you what you projected before on your male friend did represent for you....Gongrats :-)

Love
ia

:jawdrop: :lol: thanks!! :lol:

Sinera
5th November 2013, 10:29 PM
Maybe it's taking place on a soul level because you are kind of soul mates and/or had a hot relationship in a past life.

:heart::redface:

Just Guessing.

:shrug:

CFTraveler
6th November 2013, 12:33 AM
I thought about the past life too, but I thought it might have been talked about.

GMAN12
6th November 2013, 03:46 AM
This is hugely a coincidence with me. I had something like this last night. Someone I really did not think about, I had fallen in love with her in a dream. She is even born on the same day as me and we are the same age. I recall a moment a couple years back in year 7 (7th grade) Where she was celebrating her birthday and she invited me as a friend. Anyways I woke up this morning in love. It was amazing.

Catherine
6th November 2013, 06:42 AM
This is hugely a coincidence with me. I had something like this last night. Someone I really did not think about, I had fallen in love with her in a dream. She is even born on the same day as me and we are the same age. I recall a moment a couple years back in year 7 (7th grade) Where she was celebrating her birthday and she invited me as a friend. Anyways I woke up this morning in love. It was amazing.

I have observed myself if I had developed attraction to him. I browsed his facebook profile and I don't know if there is spark in me. But I developed a bit of being liking him after having this dreams. Just a little. It's been a week now. :whatthe:

How bout you? Have you started to get attracted to her after having such dream?