PDA

View Full Version : Dealing with a high level demon

hometar27
2nd November 2013, 01:09 AM
Hi, I am currently dealing with a demon named Leviathan. It is highly powerful and satanic. It operates based on pride and intimidation.

Does anyone know what to do in a case like this?

I thought maybe drawing its sigil and banishing it would work. I am very new to this. Somebody help out

GMAN12
2nd November 2013, 03:17 AM
I'm doubting it actually came to you. If it were as powerful as you say it was, you would probably be very ill or possessed. I could suggest that maybe you didn't do the banishing right so try it again. Look up the LBRP. Also one more thing I should address: Be wary of who you summon as well as get the right training before you do anything crazy for your own safety. It is like flying a plane with a driver's license. Also try talking to Robert himself on the Ask Robert part of the forum.

CFTraveler
2nd November 2013, 03:37 PM
If you are truly dealing with a higher-order demon, and not just a neg posing as one, I can only suggest a religious exorcism, preferably a Catholic one done by a priest who specializes in them.
I would like for you to explain, if you don't mind, how you got it, and how you know its name- what is happening, etc.

DarkChylde
2nd November 2013, 04:19 PM
as a rule of thumb never trust the first most given name , usually they have to beat out the right one like Cf says in the exorcism , secondly there's not much detail here to go by.